Main Menu

Caldor

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is what is now the caldor in middletown CT (it was ames for a few years) this caldor I heard was 75,000 sq.ft. and opened 1975 and a picture of it is on ames store locator and it was probably one of the trashy caldors. the area (middletown / meriden) was kind of trashy. look at the kind of plaza it was in

old middletown store and it was demolished into this but the plaza is an eyesore.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
idk teh location of this caldor but it was probley located in ma seeing as how alot of the ma stores had the rainbow logo this pic i believe was takeing in feb 1999 qwhen caldor was going its gob sales not to mention the pic is dated cheack out the old caldor carts too

where is this store?

i have no idea i found the pitcure in flicker im gonna say its located in MA cause form what i know they had alot of caldors there with the rainbow logo compired to teh caldors in CT or NY which eatehr had the newer logo or the 80's orage logo

i wanan say it was in Westfield cause i know that had the rainbo logo idk whats there now
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

what is now caldor in wallingford CT near the meriden line. I heard it opened 1970 and was 117,000 sq.ft. it appears the store was remodeled. the replacement has this remnant of the old caldor: look at the silver!

d_fife

what is now caldor in wallingford CT near the meriden line. I heard it opened 1970 and was 117,000 sq.ft. it appears the store was remodeled. the replacement has this remnant of the old caldor: look at the silver!

more of what is now caldor in wallingford. notice the shape of the building.

d_fife

wallingford

d_fife

wallingford

wallingford sign notice part of the caldor color on the side of the sign.

Caldor1999

that deff belong tio caldor that was tehre 1990's remildoing of there odl stores they did that to the one in white planes i also think they did that to the one in danbury ct teh one buy me just got a inside rentvation and a new logo on the outside
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

d_fife

what is now caldor in hamden Ct.

hamden CT notice the remodeling facade of the old caldor building though kohl's replaced it you can still see the structure. I heard caldor was originally in hamden mart in 1962-1974 as 62,000 sq.ft. and one of the 6 stores and relocated here in 1974 and remodeled in like 1993 or 1994 and over 100,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

hamden CT notice the remodeling facade of the old caldor building though kohl's replaced it you can still see the structure. I heard caldor was originally in hamden mart in 1962-1974 as 62,000 sq.ft. and one of the 6 stores and relocated here in 1974 and remodeled in like 1993 or 1994 and over 100,000 sq.ft.

hamden ct store

d_fife

notice more structure of caldor here in hamden ct
hamden ct store

d_fife

notice more structure of caldor here in hamden ct
hamden ct store

sign of hamden ct and the exit was probably the typical caldor exit sign. CT HAD A LOT OF CALDORS AND BRADLEES AND A LOT WHERE NOT FAR FROM EACH OTHER LIKE HERE THE PlAZAS THEY WERE IN WHERE SIDE BY SIDE. well caldor started in portchester ny near the CT border and bradlees started in new london ct

Caldor1999

i fount out were this caldor was located it was in Middletown CT this store became ames after it closed im sure thre would have a pic of it on hear of it when it was ames idk what it is now hears the link to the owner of this picture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/augiestyle/210792759/?#comment72157594231399673
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

anyone got any more caldor pics????
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hhears a gob sale at a csaldor which kida looks liek a zayer
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

i fount out were this caldor was located it was in Middletown CT this store became ames after it closed im sure thre would have a pic of it on hear of it when it was ames idk what it is now hears the link to the owner of this picture

amesfanclub locator has a picture of it (the pictures are not operatable yet) anbd I am not surprised by this caldor look as the plaza was an eyesore when I went 10 days ago and half store are gone and the area is kind of rundown.

Caldor1999

amesfanclub locator has a picture of it (the pictures are not operatable yet) anbd I am not surprised by this caldor look as the plaza was an eyesore when I went 10 days ago and half store are gone and the area is kind of rundown.

i know it became ames but they tore it down now???
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hears a  list of 155 caldor locations
if anybody knows what became what just tell me

155 Caldor Locations

NY Caldor locations
Caldor Store, Albany, NY
Caldor Store, Bedford Hills, NY-----------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Bridgehampton, NY-------------Now A Kmart
Caldor Store, Bronx, NY---------------clsoed in now a Stop & Shop  
Caldor Store, Brooklyn, NY------------Closed in 1997 since turned into smaller stores
Caldor Store Croam NY ----------------------------Closed in 1996 still vacant?????
Caldor, store Cicero NY----------------------clsoed in 1996 and now is a car place

Caldor Store, Deer Park, NY----------------Now A  Kohls
Caldor Store, East Patchogue, NY---------------------------------Still Vacant
Caldor Store, East Setauket, NY
Caldor Store, Flushing, NY------------still vacant
Caldor Store, Freeport, NY
Caldor Store, Garden City, NY
Caldor Store, Glen Oaks, NY
Caldor Store, Glens Falls, NY------------------------------Closed in 1998 Now A Bon Ton
Caldor Store, Guilderland, NY
Caldor Store, Kingston, NY------------------------Now  A Burlington Couate Factroy
Caldor Store, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
Caldor Store, Latham, NY-----------------------------------Now  Lowes
Caldor Store, Levittown, NY---------------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Mahopac, NY----------------------------------Now A Kmart
Caldor Store, Massapequa Park, NY-------------------------Now AJ Wright
Caldor Store, Melville, NY
Caldor Store, Middle Village, NY
Caldor Store, Middletown, NY------------------------------Still Vacant
Caldor Store, Nanuet, NY----------------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Newburgh, NY-------------------------------Now A Bon Ton
Caldor Store, Oceanside, NY------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Peekskill, NY---------------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Pelham Manor, NY---------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Port Chester, NY-----------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Poughkeepsie, NY----------------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Riverbend, NY
Caldor Store, Rocky Point, NY
Caldor Store, Schenactady, NY------------------------------Became ames
Caldor Store, Shirley, NY
Caldor Store, Staten Island, NY--------------------------Became Bradlees and is now closed as of 2001 staus unknown?
Caldor Store, Suffern, NY---------------------------------Now A Wal Mart
Caldor Store, White Plains, NY----------------------------Now A Kmart
Caldor Store, Woodmere, NY
Caldor Store, Yonkers, NY---------------------------------Now  A Kohls
Caldor Store, Yorktown Heights, NY-----------------------Now A Kmart
Caldor Store,  Valley Stream, NY-------------------------Now A Kohls

CT Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Avon, CT---------------Now A Wal Mart
Caldor Store, Branford, CT-------------now a Kohls
Caldor Store, Bristol, CT--------------Now A Price Chopper
Caldor Store, Brookfield, CT---------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store,Danbury, CT------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Derby, CT-----------------Now A Wal mart
Caldor Store, Enfield, CT-----------------now a Kohls
Caldor Store, Fairfield, CT-----------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Hamden, CT--------------------Now A Kohls
  Caldor Store, Hartford, CT -------Became Ames and is now Vacant
Caldor Store, Manchester, CT-----------Became Ames and is now a  Outlet Marketplace.
Caldor Store, Middletown, CT----------------Became Ames
Caldor Store, Milford, CT------------------Now A bob's
Caldor Store, New Britain, CT--------------now a wal mart
Caldor Store, Newington, CT----------------Stew Lennords(2007)
Caldor Store, Norwalk, CT------------------- now walmart
Caldor Store, Norwich, CT-----now a kohls
Caldor Store, Old Saybrook, CT-----now a wal mart
Caldor store, Rockey Hill CT -------Now A Walmart
Caldor Store, Ridgefield, CT----------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Riverside, CT----now a kohls
Caldor Store, Southington, CT-------------now a wal mart  
Caldor Store, Stamford, CT------------------Now A Burlington Coate Factory
Caldor Store, Torrington, CT----------------Became Ames
Caldor Store, Trumbull, CT------------------now a Kohls
Caldor Store, Vernon, CT--------------------Became Ames Now A Price Chopper
Caldor Store, Wallingford, CT------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Waterbury, CT-------------------- Now A Bernie's
Caldor Store, Waterford, CT--------------------Became Ames now vacant
Caldor Store, West Hartford, CT----------------Became Ames now is vacant
Caldor Store, West Norwalk, CT--------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Willimantic, CT-------Became Ames and is now a Kohls

NJ Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Bricktown, NJ
Caldor Store, Cinnaminson, NJ-----------torndown for a houseing complex
Caldor Store, Edgewater, NJ
Caldor Store, Englishtown, NJ
Caldor Store, Hamilton, NJ
Caldor Store, Holmdel, NJ
Caldor Store, Linden, NJ
Caldor Store, Manahawkin, NJ------------now a lowes
Caldor Store, Maple Shade, NJ
Caldor Store, Morris Plains, NJ
Caldor Store, Neptune, NJ----------Became Ames Now Vacant
Caldor Store, North Brunswick, NJ
Caldor Store, Paramus, NJ
Caldor Store, Plainsboro, NJ
Caldor Store, South Plainfield, NJ
Caldor Store, Secaucus, NJ
Caldor Store, Somerdale, NJ
Caldor Store, Succasunna, NJ----------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Tom's River, NJ
Caldor Store, Turnersville, NJ
Caldor Store, Watchung, NJ--------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, West Orange, NJ
Caldor Store, West Paterson, NJ
Caldor Store, Willingboro, NJ------------Still vacant
Caldor Store, Woodbridge, NJ-----------Still Vacant
Caldor Store, Woodbury Heights, NJ

PA Caldor locations
Caldor Store, Bethlehem, PA
Caldor Store, Bristol, PA
Caldor Store, Fairless Hills, PA
Caldor Store, (four stores), Philadelphia, PA---one still vacant
Caldor Store, Upper Chichester, Warminster, PA--------- Became Ames then a Burlington Coat Factory Now vacant
Caldor Store, Wyncote, PA

MA Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Auburn, MA-------Now A Filene's(soon to be a macys)
Caldor Store, Braintree, MA
Caldor Store, Brighton, MA
Caldor Store, Burlington, MA
Caldor Store, Chelmsford, MA
Caldor Store, Chicipee, MA-----------Now A Home Depot
Caldor Store, Framingham, MA
Caldor Store, Leominster, MA-----------Now A Pet Co
Caldor Store, Malden, MA
Caldor Store, Melhuen, MA---------------now a wal mart
Caldor Store, Northampton, MA
Caldor Store, Pembroke, MA
Caldor Store, Salem, MA
Caldor Store, Saugus, MA
Caldor Store, Springfield, MA
Caldor Store, Stoneham, MA-----------------became a ames and now is closed
Caldor Store, Swansea, MA
Caldor Store, Taunton, MA
Caldor Store, Westfield, MA -----------unknown had the rainbow logo
Caldor Store, Westboro, MA
Caldor Store, Weymouth, MA
Caldor Store, Worcester, MA--------Became Ames and is now closed

MD Caldor locations
Caldor Store, (Golden Ring Mall) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Anneslie) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Parkway Crossing) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Reistertown Road Plaza) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, Catonsville, MD
Caldor Store, Clinton, MD
Caldor Store, Ellicott City, MD
Caldor Store, Forestville, MD
Caldor Store, Glen Burnie MD------Still vacant as of 2002
Caldor Store, Greenbelt, MD
Caldor Store, Largo, MD
Caldor Store, Severna Park, MD
Caldor Store, Timonium, MD
Caldor Store, Westminster, MD

DE Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Newark, DE -----------------------Now  A Bj's
Caldor Store (Price's Corner), Wilmington, DE
Caldor Store ((Miller Road Commons), Wilmington, DE

RI Caldor Locations
 Caldor store Lincoln, RI Lincoln Mall -------now a Stop & Shop

NH Caldor locations
Bedford NH ---------------------- Now  A Stop & Shop
Caldor Forever!

KyleRF

Updates:

West Paterson, NJ Caldor- Now a Kohl's
Secaucus, NJ Caldor- Now a Kohl's
Morris Plains, NJ Caldor- Now a Kohl's

There was also a Caldor in Fairfax, Virginia that was a Lord and Taylor and now is Sears

Crawford

Couple more updates

Caldor Store, Swansea, MA---demolished, now a Wal-Mart
Caldor Store, Taunton, MA---demolished, now a Shaws Supermarket

Caldor Store Warwick RI---demolished, now an Old Navy
Caldor Store Woonsocket RI---Burlington Coat Factory
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

BillyGr

NY Caldor locations
Caldor Store, Albany, NY (Central Ave) - Torn down, built Grand Union MegaStore, lasted 6 Mos, then torn down again (along with rest of plaza) to build new Home Depot.
Caldor Store, Guilderland, NY (Crossgates Mall) - Redone Best Buy is on one floor, another smaller store on the other floor (H&M?)
Caldor Store, Schenactady, NY------------------------------Became ames - now part is Best Fitness, other part is Price Rite (ShopRite's version of an Aldi's type store).

Caldor1999

any mor locations vacatn gone and such ??
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

155 Caldor Locations

NY Caldor locations
Caldor Store, Glen Oaks, NY - k-mart that closed and now burlington copat
Caldor Store, Guilderland, NY - best buy
Caldor Store, Melville, NY - kohl's
Caldor Store, Middle Village, NY -k-mart
Caldor Store, Middletown, NY------------------------------Still Vacant and STILL VACANT
caldor poughkeepsie / wappinagers falls - now kohl's
caldor poughkeepsie demolished now a larger stop and shop

syracuse /cammilus - closed 1996, now wal-mart that w/ill relocate down the street and become target
fayetteville - closed 1996, demolished into target plaza
greece / rochester ny - closed 1996 now burlington coat
gates / rochester ny - closed 1996, still vacant
henrietta  / rochester ny - closed 1996, now warehouse
victor / rochester ny - now bj's

NJ Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Bricktown, NJ
Caldor Store, Cinnaminson, NJ-----------torndown for a houseing complex
Caldor Store, Edgewater, NJ
Caldor Store, Englishtown, NJ
Caldor Store, Hamilton, NJ
Caldor Store, Holmdel, NJ
Caldor Store, Linden, NJ
Caldor Store, Manahawkin, NJ------------now a lowes
Caldor Store, Maple Shade, NJ
Caldor Store, Morris Plains, NJ
Caldor Store, Neptune, NJ----------Became Ames Now Vacant
Caldor Store, North Brunswick, NJ - ames that closed
Caldor Store, Paramus, NJ - kohl's
Caldor Store, Plainsboro, NJ
Caldor Store, South Plainfield, NJ
Caldor Store, Secaucus, NJ - kohl's
Caldor Store, Somerdale, NJ - ames that closed
Caldor Store, Succasunna, NJ----------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, Tom's River, NJ
Caldor Store, Turnersville, NJ
Caldor Store, Watchung, NJ--------------------Now A Kohls
Caldor Store, West Orange, NJ
Caldor Store, West Paterson, NJ
Caldor Store, Willingboro, NJ------------Still vacant
Caldor Store, Woodbridge, NJ-----------Still Vacant
Caldor Store, Woodbury Heights, NJ

PA Caldor locations
Caldor Store, Bethlehem, PA - mega marshalls and others
Caldor Store, Bristol, PA - wal-mart
Caldor Store, Fairless Hills, PA
Caldor Store, (four stores), Philadelphia, PA---one still vacant
Caldor Store, Upper Chichester, Warminster, PA--------- Became Ames then a Burlington Coat Factory Now vacant
Caldor Store, Wyncote, PA k-mart that lasted 2.5 yrs, now wal-mart

MA Caldor Locations
Caldor Store, Auburn, MA-------Now A Filene's(soon to be a macys)
Caldor Store, Braintree, MA - home depot expo that closed
Caldor Store, Brighton, MA - k-mart that closed due to it being kicked out by the university
Caldor Store, Burlington, MA
Caldor Store, Chelmsford, MA - wal-mart
Caldor Store, Chicipee, MA-----------Now A Home Depot
Caldor Store, Framingham, MA - wal-mart
Caldor Store, Leominster, MA-----------Now A Pet Co
Caldor Store, Malden, MA - vacant until 2002 or 2003 now warehouse,
Caldor Store, Melhuen, MA---------------now a wal mart
Caldor Store, Northampton, MA - wal-mart
Caldor Store, Pembroke, MA , kohl's
Caldor Store, Salem, MA now kmart that lasted 2.5 yrs, now target
Caldor Store, Saugus, MA - target
Caldor Store, Springfield, MA - now stores like big lots and cut up into others
Caldor Store, Stoneham, MA-----------------became a ames and now is closed
Caldor Store, Swansea, MA - wal-mart
Caldor Store, Taunton, MA - shaw's
Caldor Store, Westfield, MA -----------unknown had the rainbow logo, demolished and rebuilt into home depot
Caldor Store, Westboro, MA rebuilt into stop and shop
Caldor Store, Weymouth, MA - ames, now building 19
Caldor Store, Worcester, MA--------Became Ames and is now closed, now bob's discount

MD Caldor locations
Caldor Store, (Golden Ring Mall) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Anneslie) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Parkway Crossing) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, (Reistertown Road Plaza) Baltimore, MD
Caldor Store, Catonsville, MD
Caldor Store, Clinton, MD
Caldor Store, Ellicott City, MD
Caldor Store, Forestville, MD
Caldor Store, Glen Burnie MD------Still vacant as of 2002
Caldor Store, Greenbelt, MD
Caldor Store, Largo, MD
Caldor Store, Severna Park, MD
Caldor Store, Timonium, MD
Caldor Store, Westminster, MD

Caldor1999

im wondering if theres any former caldor l locatios in MD
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

i was looking though artculles and i came acorss this interesring one

http://www.thestreet.com/pf/stocks/topstories/13595.html

they mentiored about how bradlees wnated to merge with caldor but unftlnely that coudlent happen cause bouth company were struggling around that time
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

they mentiored about how bradlees wnated to merge with caldor but unftlnely that coudlent happen cause bouth company were struggling around that time

hahahaha I bet that would never happen as they where both bankrupt retailers that are long gone and many of their locations where within two miles of each other, especially in CT. I NEVER HEARD OF THAT HAPPENING. about caldor, I found their prices high.

Caldor1999

hahahaha I bet that would never happen as they where both bankrupt retailers that are long gone and many of their locations where within two miles of each other, especially in CT. I NEVER HEARD OF THAT HAPPENING. about caldor, I found their prices high.

well i bouth had bradlees and caldor near me and from what i rmemebr caldor was bettter priced the bradlees was and there stores were a hell of alot nice there caldor most caldors were i lived were updated clean and keeped with teh times the bradlees i hadnear me clsoe din 1996 and stil loooked liek ti did lets say in 1976 compired to my caldor which opend in the 60s and was rentvated in the 70's 80's and early 90's the only nice looking bradlees near em was in yonkers the bad thing about it was the people who wokred there werer rude and nasty and the location was gehtto and the store was over price dand teh mechandise sucked thast why i didine tliek bradlees that much or at least teh bradlees we had in new york
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hears the vcant Caldor near or in Philadelphia stil vacant to this day and its really worth seeing it could also be the one in Woodbridge NJ
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

hears the vcant Caldor near or in Philadelphia stil vacant to this day and its really worth seeing it could also be the one in Woodbridge NJ

what an odd and old looking caldor? I heard they did not enter the NJ until the 1980s.

Caldor1999

what an odd and old looking caldor? I heard they did not enter the NJ until the 1980s.

yes the entured jersye and pain teh 80's that caldor was a woolco bhefore u can tell buy the style im gussing this caldor probley opended between 1984-1988

idd really love to see this caldor i love it when stores asre this rundown it make it more interesting one of the best caldors ive seen vacant was the newingtion ct one luckey i went there before it was torndown
Caldor Forever!