Main Menu

Caldor

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc82

Dude, you should've seen that area of Watebury a few years ago. It was hilarious! They had that brand new shopping center where the Naugatuck Valley Mall was and the shopping center across the street was a mostly vacant run down wreck. Plus at that time KMART Plaza was mostly burned out no thanks to the old Bernies.

d_fife

notice the possible rainbow labelscar logo on this vacant building in west hartford Ct the building and lot is in bad shape.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
notice the possible rainbow labelscar logo on this vacant building in west hartford Ct the building and lot is in bad shape.

more west hartford

d_fife

more west hartford

wets hartford sign

d_fife

more west hartford

wets hartford sign

store's door.

d_fife

what is now the vernon CT store. ames replaced it and now price chopper.

d_fife

the manchester CT one that ames then replaced. the store opeend 1965 and was 80,000 sq.ft. the one in vernon was 93,000 sq.ft.

this caldor looks typical.

d_fife

the manchester CT one that ames then replaced. the store opeend 1965 and was 80,000 sq.ft. the one in vernon was 93,000 sq.ft.

this caldor looks typical.

manchester ct sign

d_fife

mahopac store now kmart. the store appers to have opened like between 1982-1985 and looks remodeled. I came at this place as it was opening at 8 am.

d_fife

mahopac store now kmart. the store appers to have opened like between 1982-1985 and looks remodeled. I came at this place as it was opening at 8 am.

mahopac

d_fife

mahopac sign. notice how it has some linging stuff of caldor.

d_fife

caldor in yorktown heights ny now kmart. and was 90,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

caldor in yorktown heights ny now kmart. and was 90,000 sq.ft.

sign in yorktown. there can be some caldor thing seen in the sign.

Caldor1999

caldor 1999, I have pictures of what is the now the bedford hills ny caldor. sorry, no realy remnants, but the pictures I will post of the sign and what is now the building is still some of the old structure of the building and might be able to get a good idea what it looked like. I was in the area (and on all of 84 in CT) last weekeend.

more of waht is caldor in bedford hills.

bedford hills, again some of the building structure you see will be able to give you an idea what it looked like and here is the side.

yea ive seen that lohls liek amillton times lol but yea thoughs wall belined to caldor before kohls moved in maby my town liebury might have something idk ive seen many pictures of caldors but i sitll have yet to find a pic of this one it was evrye simaler to the one in portchester ny the insinde was verey new looking and it had the 2 pillers on each side in which u would enter though i have meorys of it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

that caldor i bleie opend in teh 80's but in winter of 1996 teh roof caved into tehe store due to a snow storm the store reopend in sep 1996 they gutted teh store and redid it as caldor thwen Kmart moved in in 1999 and dident change much
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

if anyone wnats i know of 2 caldors in NY that are still vacant
if anyone wnats to go there

East Patchogue, NY in bad shape but still there the logo has been removed to the sigh is still up theres also a vacant pergament its worth seeing

and u got teh middletown one which has a hall way which is only open on weekdays teh best time to get in there is aorund 12 or 1 pm
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

notice the building lining in what is now the caldor in brookfield CT. and on the danbury line

d_fife

notice the building lining in what is now the caldor in brookfield CT.

this looks like what was the former caldor exit sign

d_fife

this looks like what was the former caldor exit sign in brookfield ct

notice the shape of the sign in this brookfield ct

d_fife

this looks like what was the former caldor exit sign in brookfield ct

notice the shape of the sign in this brookfield ct

back of the what was caldor in brookfield ct

d_fife

what is now caldor in peekskill new york

d_fife

the sign has the shape of Caldor

d_fife

the sign has the shape of Caldor

what was caldor in peekskill ny

d_fife

what is caldor now in ridgefield CT (15 to 20 minutes south of danbury) and it opened 1978.

d_fife

here is what is now the CAldor in Avon Ct. the store was 95,000 sq.ft. and must have opened 1970s. I went to this store at 7:30 am

d_fife

here is what is now the one in southington CT. it opened like the 1970s and appears it was remodeled and is 87,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

here is what is now the one in southington CT. it opened like the 1970s and appears it was remodeled and is 87,000 sq.ft.

sign of southington one

d_fife

here is what is now the caldor in new britian CT and it was 85,000 sq.ft. and must have opened in the 1970s. I wodner if this caldor got remodeled when it was caldor as this town was run down.

d_fife

here is what is now the caldor in new britian CT and it was 85,000 sq.ft. and must have opened in the 1970s. I wodner if this caldor got remodeled when it was caldor as this town was run down.

new britain

d_fife

what is now the old 86,000 sq.ft. bristol Ct one and it was kmart for a few years.