Main Menu

Caldor

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is what probably was caldor in greece ny (just outside rochester). This one closed in 1996 with all teh other rochester ones. the rochester stores were around 105,000 to 110,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is what probably was caldor in greece ny (just outside rochester). This one closed in 1996 with all teh other rochester ones. the rochester stores were around 105,000 to 110,000 sq.ft.

more of what greece one. this greece on was in the greece ridge mall.

d_fife

more of what greece one. this greece on was in the greece ridge mall.

or what also could have been the greece one (This is the back of the current circuit city)

d_fife

here is the former caldor (Still vacant) in Gates new york (just outside ROchester) and it closed in 1996 with all teh otehr rochester stores. IT IS STILL VACANT AS OF JUNE 2, 2006.

d_fife

here is the former caldor (Still vacant) in Gates new york (just outside ROchester) and it closed in 1996 with all teh otehr rochester stores. IT IS STILL VACANT AS OF JUNE 2, 2006.

moer vacant gates one

d_fife

moer vacant gates one

here is the side of the vacant caldor in gates

d_fife

moer vacant gates one

here is the side of the vacant caldor in gates

exit sign of caldor in gates.

d_fife

there is a sign of the former caldor in bethlehem pennsylvania and notice the red and silver. that is a remnant of the caldor on teh sign. ames repalced the caldor.

d_fife

there is a sign of the former caldor in bethlehem pennsylvania and notice the red and silver. that is a remnant of the caldor on teh sign. ames repalced the caldor.

what is now the caldor in bethlehem

Caldor1999

moer vacant gates one

OMG NICE FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe its been there after 10 years
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

amesman

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

moer vacant gates one

OMG NICE FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe its been there after 10 years

I knew about this one too, and I believe I also told you about it too. I can't remember. I hope to go out there soon and get some shots of it. There's an old Hojos up the road as well.

amesman

Figured I'd get a little creative..

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
Figured I'd get a little creative..

hahah nice lil creation
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

AS of July 20, 2006, the more construction of the caldor in newington CT. it is becoming stew leonards

d_fife

AS of July 20, 2006, the more construction of the caldor in newington CT. it is becoming stew leonards

here is some remains of the caldor in newington. All that is left besides the side.

d_fife

here is some remains of the caldor in newington. All that is left besides the side.

here is more of the construction

d_fife

more construction

d_fife

more construction

side of the building

d_fife

more construction

side of the building

the sign

d_fife

more construction

side of the building

the sign

aother sign

d_fife

more construction

sign

Caldor1999

wow alot has chnaged since i last went tehre in feb well at leats i took a pice of the R
Caldor Forever!

Marc82

Here's an article from yesterday's New Britain Herarld about the demolition work for the Stew Lenord's that's taken over the site and the peliminary site work for the Sam's Club. http://www.newbritainherald.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=16958739&BRD=1641&PAG=461&dept_id=10110&rfi=8">http://www.newbritainherald.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=16958739&BRD=1641&PAG=461&dept_id=10110&rfi=8

d_fife

what is now the former caldor in waterbury CT and the store was 82,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

caldor 1999, I have pictures of what is the now the bedford hills ny caldor. sorry, no realy remnants, but the pictures I will post of the sign and what is now the building is still some of the old structure of the building and might be able to get a good idea what it looked like. I was in the area (and on all of 84 in CT) last weekeend. in mount kisco.

d_fife

caldor 1999, I have pictures of what is the now the bedford hills ny caldor. sorry, no realy remnants, but the pictures I will post of the sign and what is now the building is still some of the old structure of the building and might be able to get a good idea what it looked like. I was in the area (and on all of 84 in CT) last weekeend.

more of waht is caldor in bedford hills.

d_fife

caldor 1999, I have pictures of what is the now the bedford hills ny caldor. sorry, no realy remnants, but the pictures I will post of the sign and what is now the building is still some of the old structure of the building and might be able to get a good idea what it looked like. I was in the area (and on all of 84 in CT) last weekeend.

bedford hills, again some of the building structure you see will be able to give you an idea what it looked like and here is the side.

d_fife

bedford hills, again some of the building structure you see will be able to give you an idea what it looked like and here is the side.

here is a picture of the bedford hills sign and what it has the structure of whta the sign could have looked like

d_fife

bedford hills sign

here is a picture of the bedford hills sign and what it has the structure of whta the sign could have looked like

XISMZERO

what is now the former caldor in waterbury CT and the store was 82,000 sq.ft.

I went there a few months back looking for the former Caldor (after seeing the old picture on this forum) knowing it was transformed into a brand-new Bernie's. First time I went there I thought I was in the wrong area but I soon realized it wasn't there anymore.

I also went down the road a bit looking to see what became of the Naugatuck Valley Mall only to find the entire area has been revitalized.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr