Bradlees

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

more vacant bradlees in concord as of here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

more vacant bradlees in concord as of here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

bradlees sign in concord nh as of april 21, 2006

d_fife

here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

bradlees sign in concord nh as of april 21, 2006

more more vacant bradlees in concord as of here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006. the metal is rusty!! the building was in bad shape. my dad went by the store today as he had to take care of stuff in concord and he said no building is left

d_fife

here is the former bradlees in lewiston that closed in may 1996 and was 83,000 sq.ft. and opened 1973.

d_fife

here is the 82,500 sq.ft. bradlees in topsham maine that closed in may 1996 and opened 1985.

d_fife

here is the 82,500 sq.ft. bradlees in topsham maine that closed in may 1996 and opened 1985.

topsham

Caldor1999

hears a vcant bradlees somewere in jersey
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

hears a bradlees in jersye that wa s ajefferson ward this was tkaing by one of my onlinfreinds
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

hears anoutehr pic of it
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

what a wierd looking bradlees. now no bradlees in new hampshire is vacant.

Caldor1999

what a wierd looking bradlees. now no bradlees in new hampshire is vacant.

well if was a Jefferson ward befor that bradlees dident change the look all that much but i ddi like the JW style
Caldor Forever!

store215

Today I went past a vacant Bradlees in Ventnor, New Jersey.  (Outside Atlantic City) It is a former JM Fields store and looks exactly like the concord, NH store pictured above. From far away, it looked like the store have still could have been open to this day! The sign was still up, and the outside was very clean. I drove past quickly, but it looked like it had an auto center and some kind of garden shop at one time..probably before its life as Bradlees. There is also a very tiny Pathmark supermarket right next to it.

There was also a very old looking Kmart too, possibly a Woolco or maybe a Korvettes previously.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
Today I went past a vacant Bradlees in Ventnor, New Jersey.  (Outside Atlantic City) It is a former JM Fields store and looks exactly like the concord, NH store pictured above. From far away, it looked like the store have still could have been open to this day! The sign was still up, and the outside was very clean. I drove past quickly, but it looked like it had an auto center and some kind of garden shop at one time..probably before its life as Bradlees. There is also a very tiny Pathmark supermarket right next to it.

There was also a very old looking Kmart too, possibly a Woolco or maybe a Korvettes previously.

ive seen a picture of it before u shoukd go back there abnd get some pictures
Caldor Forever!

beachgal26

Is it just me or are those stores incredibly dated looking or did Bradlees not really change their look much over the years?  (I never saw one as I don't believe that they were in the MD, FL or TN areas where I have lived>0

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by beachgal26
Is it just me or are those stores incredibly dated looking or did Bradlees not really change their look much over the years?  (I never saw one as I don't believe that they were in the MD, FL or TN areas where I have lived>0

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

i believe bradlees did have stores there when the took over sme fomrmer jefferon ward locations back in 1986 but the were lcosed someitme around in teh ealry ealry 90's or w/e they pulled out of there markets

and about bradlees look yes there stores wer evrey unkeeped messy dark and dingy outdated u name it there were fre brasdlees stores thate hvae looked nice but many of there stores were unkeped and such kida like ames was almost and they were nothing like caldor was caldor keepd alot of tehre stores up to date clean and had a nice lay out alot of bradlees store did not do that
Caldor Forever!

store215

The only nicer Bradlees stores were the 2 or 3 they took over from Caldor (mainly because Caldor kept them so nice to begin with). One of the former Cadlor/Bradlees is in Philadelphia and is now a Target.

Caldor1999

The only nicer Bradlees stores were the 2 or 3 they took over from Caldor (mainly because Caldor kept them so nice to begin with). One of the former Cadlor/Bradlees is in Philadelphia and is now a Target.

i think bradlees only snched 2 caldor locations one in station island and probley one in Philadelphia ive also nodiced that when bradlees moves into a old store they dont rentvate it or change anything soit probley stilll had all of caldos old looks like the welcom signs and the grey and red strips around teh store or w/e
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

i think bradlees only snched 2 caldor locations one in station island and probley one in Philadelphia ive also nodiced that when bradlees moves into a old store they dont rentvate it or change anything soit probley stilll had all of caldos old looks like the welcom signs and the grey and red strips around teh store or w/e

bradlees did take one staten island one and one phili, but they opened late 1999/eraly 2000 which of course had those stores to have a short life. bradlees was going to expand again.

Caldor1999

bradlees did take one staten island one and one phili, but they opened late 1999/eraly 2000 which of course had those stores to have a short life. bradlees was going to expand again.

idk i dont think they shoudl have opend stores after they got out of ch 11 bad move for them  but i guss they wanted to reclam them if anything i think bradlees should have gone first and not caldor
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

idk i dont think they shoudl have opend stores after they got out of ch 11 bad move for them  but i guss they wanted to reclam them if anything i think bradlees should have gone first and not caldor

a lot of people thought bradlees would go before caldor. Bradlees stores seemed older looking than caldors to me.

d_fife

here is what was the bradlees in utica new york in the riverside mall / plaza (it is at the left end) and it closed in early 1998 in a round of closings and it had one 10 miles away in new hartford.

d_fife

former bradlees in manchester CT; as of July 20, 2006; in the center of town and can ya believe it it is still vacant!!!!!!!! the building is in terrible shape.

d_fife

former bradlees in manchester CT; as of July 20, 2006; in the center of town and can ya believe it it is still vacant!!!!!!!! the building is in terrible shape.

bradlees manchester

d_fife

bradlees manchester

more manchester bradkees

d_fife

bradlees manchester

more manchester bradkees

sign for manchester's

d_fife

vacant bradlees in hartford CT on park ave one mile west of downtown.

d_fife

hartford one. the store is smaller than 100,000 sq.ft. it opened 1967 and is 65,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

hartford one. the store is smaller than 100,000 sq.ft. it opened 1967 and is 65,000 sq.ft.

hartford one

d_fife

hartford one

hartford one

d_fife

hartford one

hartford one

sign of hartford one. you can see the very very upper part of the lettering.

this store in hartford, bridgeport, dennisport ma, fields corner mass, roslindale, where listed in the sales brochers as certain products not available in that store and the stores in nashua downtown, elmira, ventnor (vetnor) where listed as thos stores too.

d_fife

the vacant bradlees in new city ny as of july 22, 2006. the building is in not very good shape.