Bradlees

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

one of the dore sin teh loding docks was open i wanted to look but screed to see who was in there
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

powersbt

What's in the right side of that photo?? Looks to be either a Generator or a Compressor system.

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
one of the dore sin teh loding docks was open i wanted to look but screed to see who was in there

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt
What's in the right side of that photo?? Looks to be either a Generator or a Compressor system.

i did not wanna see what was in there unless i had a gun or something cause god knows who was in there lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

powersbt

No. What was in the photo on the right side?? Not what was inside the building. I knew you had said that the first time.

i did not wanna see what was in there unless i had a gun or something cause god knows who was in there lol

Caldor1999

No. What was in the photo on the right side?? Not what was inside the building. I knew you had said that the first time.

ohh i think it was a trash compressor or somethings its verey rusted maby i'll open up the dore ext time to see who orw ahst in there i beieve they use this old bradlees for fire fighter traning
Caldor Forever!

powersbt

There ya go. Yeah, looking at the unit, it does appear to be the Hydraulic System to a Compactor. Didn't think about that.

ohh i think it was a trash compressor or somethings its verey rusted maby i'll open up the dore ext time to see who orw ahst in there i beieve they use this old bradlees for fire fighter traning

Caldor1999

bradlees concord NH in the prosscie of being torn down :(
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hears anouther shot
Caldor Forever!

Zayre88

That's sad, probably the last Bradlees standing in northern New England will be gone.  It's probably one of the last JM Fields store still standing today in the U.S.

CONCORD MONITOR - May 23 2006
Demolition work on the Bradlees building on Fort Eddy Road will begin this week to make way for a Lowe's home improvement center, which is scheduled to open by January.

It will replace the Bradlees building in the Market Basket shopping plaza that has been vacant since the company went out of business in 2001.

"Demolition on the former Bradlees building should begin this week," said Jennifer Smith, a Lowe's spokeswoman.

d_fife

here is the bradlees construction in concord nh as of may 24, 2006

d_fife

more construction of the bradlees in concord

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
more construction of the bradlees in concord

more bradlees concord

d_fife

more bradlees concord

d_fife

more construction fo the bradlees in concord.

d_fife

more bradlees concord

d_fife

more bradlees concord

more bradlees

d_fife

more bradlees concord

more bradlees

more bradlees

d_fife

more bradlees concord

more bradlees

more bradlees

d_fife

here is the vacant bradlees in roslindale mass as of april 2006.

d_fife

here is the vacant bradlees in roslindale

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

here is the bradlees sign in roslindale ma

store215

here is the vacant bradlees in roslindale [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

here is the bradlees sign in roslindale ma [/quote]

That must be one old Stop &  Shop! Is this located in a pretty rural area?

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321

[/quote] [/quote]

here is the bradlees sign in roslindale ma [/quote]

That must be one old Stop &  Shop! Is this located in a pretty rural area? [/quote]

roslindale is a part of Boston and this store was built in the 60s, probably early 60s. with the Big B above bradlees small letters in the sign. the store is on american legion hwy. the store was one of the stores in the sale brochure that said some merchandise not available in this store. Dennisport and fields corner stores where always listed under not available in this store.

beachgal26

Are you going to be brave and try and grab the sign before it's torn down?  Who would care since it's only going to be thrown away any way???

:goodidea: :rolleyes: :goodidea: :o

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by beachgal26
Are you going to be brave and try and grab the sign before it's torn down?  Who would care since it's only going to be thrown away any way???

:goodidea: :rolleyes: :goodidea: :o

no the sign would be too heavy to carry. do you mean the one in concord. my dad thought of collecting it and putting it in the garden of the house. befpre the roslindale oen NO becuase it is 2 hours from me.

d_fife

here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

d_fife

more vacant bradlees in concord as of here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.

d_fife

more vacant bradlees in concord as of here is the vacant bradlees in concord nh as of april 21, 2006.