Bradlees

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

hears teh bradlees in concored NH idk when this was takeing but it wasent that long ago
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

XISMZERO

Wow. Nice update of the Concord, NH Bradlees. I might visit that one but it's going to be torn down soon and I don't want to travel all the way out there for nothing.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
Wow. Nice update of the Concord, NH Bradlees. I might visit that one but it's going to be torn down soon and I don't want to travel all the way out there for nothing.

it will be torn down spring 2006 to be rebuilt into lowe's that will open late this year or the company's fourth quarter. the lettering has been that way since last winter. I Wonder what did that. I have been by that bradlees thousands of times as I am from concord nh. It used to have a snack bar that closed 10 years ago and the end section was the toy isle and the bathroom was upstairs.

Caldor1999

hears more of the new city location as i always go to
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

and hears one of teh recving signs i took form there they had to but the newer looking one wa smade out of wood and was bolted in there but this one was easy it bacley just fell when i touched it
Caldor Forever!

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
here's the Bradlees in Concord NH idk when this was taking but it wasent that long ago.

A sad picture...  Here's the same Bradlees back in september 2000 when the store was still open !!  This was the last Bradlees i ever shopped at.

store215

Does anyone know what happened to that one Bradlees that reopened as some kind of independent store called B. D .S? (using pieces of the old sign)

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
here's the Bradlees in Concord NH idk when this was taking but it wasent that long ago.

A sad picture...  Here's the same Bradlees back in september 2000 when the store was still open !!  This was the last Bradlees i ever shopped at.

i sawa  pic of it from last july it was all boreded up but the logo was still on there with the red its sad to see how it looks now but i can tell u one thing its not as bad looking as the one in new city ny
Caldor Forever!

XISMZERO

and hears one of teh recving signs i took form there they had to but the newer looking one wa smade out of wood and was bolted in there but this one was easy it bacley just fell when i touched it

Wow, Caldor1999! What an amazing find! Bradlees receiving signs are supremely rare! Not as much as a Caldor one, but I'm officially jealous! Nice!
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Here's what a Bradlees price sticker looked like. Unfortunately, this one was fragmented but still able to make out.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

d_fife

here is the former bradlees in pittsfield mass still vacant as of March 20, 2006. I went there July 13, 2004 and it was still vacant. the buidling is fenced and was 90,000 sf and opened october 30, 1965 and a stop and shop was next to it, which moved across the street.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the former bradlees in pittsfield mass still vacant as of March 20, 2006. I went there July 13, 2004 and it was still vacant. the buidling is fenced and was 90,000 sf and opened october 30, 1965 and a stop and shop was next to it, which moved across the street.

here is the the back sign of the pittsfield mass one.

d_fife

here is the former bradlees in elmira (horseheads) ny in the arnot mall that will become burlington coat factory. it was 83,000 sf.

d_fife

here is the former bradlees in elmira (horseheads) ny in the arnot mall that will become burlington coat factory. it was 83,000 sf.

more elmira one.

d_fife

more elmira one.

here is a possible labelscar of the elmira one.

d_fife

more elmira one.

more possible labelscar of the elmira one.

d_fife

more elmira one.

more possible labelscar of the elmira one.

more possible labelscar for the elmira one.

d_fife

former bradlees in johnson city (near binghamton in the binghamton area) ny in the oakdale mall and it oepned 1975 and closed in the early 1998 round and was 85,000 sf and burlington coat replaced it in summer 2003.

d_fife

former bradlees in johnson city (near binghamton in the binghamton area) ny in the oakdale mall and it oepned 1975 and closed in the early 1998 round and was 85,000 sf and burlington coat replaced it in summer 2003.

more johnson city one.

d_fife

more johnson city one.

more johnson city one

d_fife

more johnson city one.

more johnson city one

more johnson city

Caldor1999

more johnson city one.
if u look closey u cam see a labe scar of bradlees on there mean white i hate burlingtion coat factory
Caldor Forever!

XISMZERO

I took a ride down Route 69 today which brought me into Waterbury. While I was looking for the former Caldor, it would seem that building is now completely renovated as a Bernie's. While I was there, I had discovered that there was an abandoned Bradlees which was currently underway in becoming a brand-new Target. I took a drive down Lakewood Rd. then stumbled across Chase Ave. and found that the signpost still stands!
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

The building however, is in it's mid-stages. This Target is slated to open on October 8, 2006.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

A former Bradlees of Waterbury no more.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Interest fact about this location... appearently in 2000 a women was reported missing around here when this building was vacant. My shots were taken from the plaza of the Webster Bank nearby as the area was heavily fenced off. There's the Stop & Shop in the distance...
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Very old sign still standing. I suspect this will come down as Target's progress develops. If you're wondering, this is the same location/picture posted here before (with the bike sitting in front of the Bradlees).
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Sign visible from the nearby Taco Bell parking lot.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

Caldor1999

hears more of the new city location
Caldor Forever!