Stop & Shop

Started by AmesNewington, April 02, 2005, 12:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

stop and shop in meriden ct that is 70,000 sq.ft and on broad st intersection near downtown (which I found most of an eyesore)

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
stop and shop in meriden ct that is 70,000 sq.ft and on broad st intersection near downtown (which I found most of an eyesore)

meriden broad st

d_fife

meriden broad st

meriden broad st

d_fife

stop and shop in meriden ct in the outskirts in continental plaza

d_fife

meriden continetal

d_fife

meriden continetal
meriden continetal

d_fife

stop and shop in wallingford ct as of august 4, 2006 and it is under renovation. I have an idea what it looked like before: probably the early 1990s era

d_fife

stop and shop in wallingford ct as of august 4, 2006 and it is under renovation. I have an idea what it looked like before: probably the early 1990s era

wallingford ct

d_fife

wallingford ct

wallingford ct

d_fife

wallingford ct

wallingford ct

wallingford ct

d_fife

what is now original 31,000 sq.ft. stop and shop in hamden ct in hamden mart which moved 10 yrs ago across the street.

d_fife

the stop and shop across hamden mart in hamden ct that replaced the one in hamden mart and opened 10 yrs ago.

d_fife

the stop and shop across hamden mart in hamden ct that replaced the one in hamden mart and opened 10 yrs ago.

stop and shop sign across hamden mart

d_fife

d_fife

what was probably the old stop and shop in middletown ct

d_fife

what was probably the old stop and shop in middletown ct
possibly the old stop and shop in middletown ct

Caldor1999

hears the Stop & Shop in ossing ny this store is very dated and old it probley opend in the 70's i also cheacked this store out online and they consider it a super stop & shop
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
hears the Stop & Shop in ossing ny this store is very dated and old it probley opend in the 70's i also cheacked this store out online and they consider it a super stop & shop

maybe they plan to rebuilt it into a bigger stop and shop.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

maybe they plan to rebuilt it into a bigger stop and shop.

i Doubt it theres no more room to expand if anything they need to work on rentvading it but hey its alot bettetr then my stop & shop size wize that is
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

stop and shop in exeter nh that opened last winter and is 65,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

exeter nh

d_fife

exeter nh

stop and shop exter nh

d_fife

exeter nh

stop and shop exter nh

exeter nh one

Whoser

There were 2 Stop and Shops in Groton, One at Shoppers Strip Mall and one next to Walmart, The One at Shoppers mall was  the oldest and grossest one I've ever seen, But it closed and was demolished and was rebuilt as a Big Y, That Stop and Shop had the Old logo, not like what the current one looks like.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Whoser
There were 2 Stop and Shops in Groton, One at Shoppers Strip Mall and one next to Walmart, The One at Shoppers mall was  the oldest and grossest one I've ever seen, But it closed and was demolished and was rebuilt as a Big Y, That Stop and Shop had the Old logo, not like what the current one looks like.

I would love to have seen it as was old school.

mjb1124

this former 42,000 square foot edwards supermarket is now stop and shop and this store is in east brunswick nj

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1137868996&subNum=10215000368

This is a Shoppers World now.  It was also a Mayfair Foodtown before 1996.  I don't know if it was anything else before that.

It seems like most of the Mayfair Foodtown stores in NJ that Ahold acquired in '96 have closed in the last few years, and in some cases were replaced with new Super Stop & Shops in nearby locations.  The two remaining ones that I'm familiar are the one on Inman Road in Edison, and the small one in Highland Park.

Would anybody happen to have any other pictures of Edwards stores? (I suppose maybe I should create a separate thread for that.)

Caldor1999

i a tckley work for stop and shop the oen by me iopen in 2001 in a former grand union its been there for 6 years now and there clsoing it this april
Caldor Forever!

XISMZERO

Super Stop & Shop; Torrington, CT. 3-9-07.

Busy store in the back areas of town. This brown store never got a white-over paint job!
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

One of the few brown stores in the state. Probably hasn't been repainted since the 80s?
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Another interesting thing; the store is located on a hill, next to some old factory and the entrances are strange.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr