100 Degree Day most likely tomorrow in Connecticut!

Started by Everything Community, July 19, 2019, 09:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything Community

According to WFSB (Channel 3 - CBS affiliate) weather forecast, they're calling a temperature of 100 degrees tomorrow. It's going to be wicked hot, tying the record(?) for the hottest July 20th in the state. Anyone else impacted by this type of weather? I recommend that you all drink lots of fluids & avoid outdoors all day tomorrow unless you feel the need to!

BillyGr

It's affecting much of the eastern US this weekend.

They even cancelled races at the (fairly) famous Saratoga track for the first time since 2006, along with a number of other events in many areas.

giantsfan2016

I had to work yesterday and today. For those of you who don't know I'm the guy who brings in the carriages at the BJ's Wholesale Club in Southington, Connecticut. Yesterday wasn't too bad because there was a breeze. I downed about 10 16.9 oz bottles of water in my 5 3/4 hour shift yesterday. Today - ugh. I worked 9AM-1PM. I had some stuff to do inside before I went outside. I got outside at about 9:15 and by 9:35 by T-Shirt was soaked. I had my 2nd 16.9 oz bottle of water before 10AM and about 10:20 I took a 10 mins and sat in the tire shop to cool off. I didn't get my break until 12:40. My jean shorts were partially soaked as well. 10 bottles in under 4 hours today.

M.R.CALDOR

I live in Middletown and went out today in a coat and jeans, wasnt that bad actually, its the humidity that gets to me, but reglar ol' heat, nah.

TheFugitive

October 2.  Pittsburgh, PA

High temperature:  89 F

BillyGr

A very sharp break line with a front - as of 4pm, it was 93 in NYC and 59 in Albany (about 150 miles apart)!