Firehouse Subs closes Bristol, CT location

Started by giantsfan2016, June 24, 2019, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

TheFugitive

The only Firehouse Subs location I know of near me is in a very strange shopping center
in McMurray, PA.  One by one the other tenants left and those spaces were snapped up
by the AGH Health System.  So today it is basically a "wellness mall" where every storefront
hosts some sort of medical practitioner.

So you have Orthopedics, OB-GYN, Internal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Ear, Nose and Throat, and Firehouse Subs.

Weird!

BillyGr

Quote from: TheFugitive on June 25, 2019, 09:04:00 AM
The only Firehouse Subs location I know of near me is in a very strange shopping center
in McMurray, PA.  One by one the other tenants left and those spaces were snapped up
by the AGH Health System.  So today it is basically a "wellness mall" where every storefront
hosts some sort of medical practitioner.

So you have Orthopedics, OB-GYN, Internal Medicine, Physical Therapy, Ear, Nose and Throat, and Firehouse Subs.

Weird!

I suppose you might have a bit of built in business for the Firehouse Subs that way (from all those who work in and for the various doctors offices, and from those coming in as patients stopping by to grab something while they are there anyway).

giantsfan2016

The only other Firehouse Subs in Connecticut in Glastonbury has close as well.

Bdubs

I had a Firehouse Sub at the Glastonbury location a few months ago. I thought it was boring, tasteless, and overpriced. Could’ve gone to Jersey Mike’s for a much better sub.

esw01407

Allentown PA lost it's only location early 2019
Reading/Wyomissing PA closed in May 2019 for the second time, at the Berkshire Mall

Firehouse now has basically nothing north of Lancaster PA in the state.