Main Menu

Any girls here?

Started by amesman, July 10, 2005, 02:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amesman

I was just wondering if there were any members on here who were girls. I haven't found any..hehe.

tokensafari

sorry not a girl, but maybe that should tell you something about our hobby. It seems like a guy thing from what i have seen.. could be wrong?

truviking05

Well...I am a girl! And now I feel odd....lol. But I was thinking the very same thing, Tokensafari.

tokensafari

lol maybe that says something, but then again what do i know? lol i would have never guessed you were a girl.

truviking05

Really? Thanks...I guess....lol ;) But some of the things I said, and the ways I said them...made me think you'd all start to wonder about me, lol.

tokensafari

lol not really! i went to instant message you about one of your posts, but you didn't have aim. lol i really don't pay that much attention to be honest..

C. Fontaine

QuoteOriginally posted by truviking05
Really? Thanks...I guess....lol ;) But some of the things I said, and the ways I said them...made me think you'd all start to wonder about me, lol.
I figured you were a girl before this thread started.  I dunno, I don't know why...lol

Jag67

truviking's a girl?? really?? I never know that. Well, thats cool. I wish more girls were here, instead of it being mostly a men-board (besides truviking, that is)

amesman

Haha, I thought truviking was a guy too..haha. Well, screen names can be decieving I guess..lol :D

tokensafari

Yes Indeed, i feel incredibly stupid. Oddly enough, i generally think that most users on here are guys. This proves me wrong in thinking that, but still for the most part i think we are all guys for the one exception, unless anyone else wants to drop a bombshell. lol  :insane:

truviking05

I'm sorry...! lol. Just couldn't masquerade any longer! And now I feel incredibly weird for being probably the only girl member here...lol. But you guys are really nice!

tokensafari

This isn't the love connection 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
lol :bigsmile:

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by tokensafari
This isn't the love connection 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
lol :bigsmile:

LOL!

riickyyyspaaaaniiiish

misses spags

Jon_TheBarber

i identify as a girl LOLOLLOLOLOL
Live Mas

TheFugitive

There was a girl on here several months ago inquiring about the origins of a wrought iron bench
from Ames.  From her screen name I believe she's from West Virginia.

JimSawhill

I guess truViking got scared off... ;D

TheFugitive

There was at one time a member here with the screen name Gothic Princess.
Have not seen her post anything lately though.

retailisking

There are a lot of female retail enthusiasts on Facebook, and a few on Discord, but they're as rare as hen's teeth on message boards. Not sure why.

Brammy

Quote from: TheFugitive on February 25, 2020, 02:51:46 PM
There was at one time a member here with the screen name Gothic Princess.
Have not seen her post anything lately though.

I have her as a Facebook friend, but I don't usually talk to her..
The Real Brammy