Pizza Hut

Started by Caldor1999, April 08, 2005, 07:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

new pizza hut in auburn me down the road from the mall and I remember seeing it in the auburn plaza when I first went in 1998.

d_fife

pizza hut in lewiston me on sabbatus st

d_fife

pizza hut in lewiston me

d_fife

old pizza hut in brunswick me

d_fife

one in skowhegan me

d_fife

bangor me pizza hut near the mall

d_fife

d_fife

the one in brewer me

d_fife

d_fife

pizza hut in houlton me

d_fife

pizza hut presque isle me

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife

d_fife

pizza hut in caribou me (THE NORTHERN MOST ONE IN ME AND US)

d_fife

the one in ellsworth me

d_fife

d_fife

Zayre88

Pizza Hut in Sanford ME at the Center for Shopping:

Zayre88

Pizza Hut in Rochester NH:

Zayre88

Well this is how our local Pizza Hut will look by the end of october.  They plan to renovate and expand the building wich was built in 1994.  Discuss...

Zayre88

Well, here's the result:

Zayre88

More of our newly renovated Pizza Hut...  where's the Hut?

HoJofan206

shakethis1234

what is a pizza hut wing street

Ameskid

It's probably another business. Judging by "Livraison" (which, I presume, means "living raisin"), they got rid of the 3 Pizza Hut panels, kept 1, and sold the sign space to other businesses.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by Ameskid
It's probably another business. Judging by "Livraison" (which, I presume, means "living raisin"), they got rid of the 3 Pizza Hut panels, kept 1, and sold the sign space to other businesses.

Wingstreet is a fancy word they created that means: "we also have buffalo wings on the menu ..."  Livraison is french for delivery (the restaurant is in Quebec, Canada).

d_fife

pizza hut in warren pa

XISMZERO

Here's the Pizza Hut in New London, Connecticut just off I-95 on Frontage Rd. Found this store odd; it had no sign on the red roof. This store is not vacant - even if it looks that way.

EDIT: It has a sign, it faces the highway.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Pizza Hut; New London, CT. This store had an unusually small sign on the building side. Standing Pizza Hut locations are becoming rare in Connecticut. I've also noticed many stores are phasing out or oddly modernizing the signature red roof.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Here's the Pizza Hut in Leominster, Mass. It's located near The Mall at Whitney Field. There's a labelscar of the old logo underneath the new "script" style.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

webcookie

I'm mad at myself for not photographing one of our Pizza Huts before it got demolished. It's where my boyfriend & I met, so it has sentimental value for us. But it's all gone now. :( They're putting up a Popeye's in its place, apparently, but the frame of the building has been sitting there untouched for months now. We do have one of the old lamps that used to hang above the tables, and some warming bags for the takeout pizza. We had the crazy clock but we gave it away. I was in Florida during the closing festivities, so I missed out on everything. They got notice the day after Christmas 2005 that it was closing that week.
Before there was Wal-Mart...
Caldor, Zayre, Woolworth, Bradlees, K-Mart, & Ames ruled the Earth.