Main Menu

To Bill Britt

Started by BillyBobBritt, October 24, 2008, 08:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyBobBritt

Hi.  This is Will (Billy Bob) Britt.  Talked to John last night on the phone and he told me about this site.  Just wanted to give an update on how I have been and try to get in contacts with all of my old friends on the road.  

I was a Store Manager for Rite Aid for a while, but now work for Ocean State Job Lots.  Was in the Woodsville Store (old 432 Ames) but now transferring to the Newport, NH Store (can't remember the old store number, but if someone remembers, please let me know.  Might have to reference my old Ames Directory).

Living in White River Jct now with my Fiancee (yes, finally found someone with can put up with me) and we plan to get married sometime mid summer.  Haven't set an official date yet.  

Was going to go to the reunion last year but something came up the last minute.  

Well, have to get going for breakfast.  One of my few days off and I plan to enjoy it.  

Hope to hear from all of my old friends soon.

Will

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by BillyBobBritt
Hi.  This is Will (Billy Bob) Britt.  Talked to John last night on the phone and he told me about this site.  Just wanted to give an update on how I have been and try to get in contacts with all of my old friends on the road.  

I was a Store Manager for Rite Aid for a while, but now work for Ocean State Job Lots.  Was in the Woodsville Store (old 432 Ames) but now transferring to the Newport, NH Store (can't remember the old store number, but if someone remembers, please let me know.  Might have to reference my old Ames Directory).

Living in White River Jct now with my Fiancee (yes, finally found someone with can put up with me) and we plan to get married sometime mid summer.  Haven't set an official date yet.  

Well, have to get going for breakfast.  One of my few days off and I plan to enjoy it.  

Will

Ok so this is your 2nd account on here? .....
JN

C. Fontaine

Will
Could you scan this old list and send it to me?  Also, you can check out our store locator if your looking for info!

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon

Will

Ok so this is your 2nd account on here? .....

Where does it say that??

jrthibodeau

Bill - do you remember me - Jennifer Birch? Tall red head...
Anyhoo, I just found this site. Pretty cool! Have u kept in touch with any ex-Remodel folks?