Main Menu

Good old Providence

Started by C. Fontaine, May 22, 2008, 05:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

I love my neighborhood...  This scene is quite literally outside my window!

http://www.abc6.com/news/19183344.html

Marc82

patk

so are u in the vid :question:

C. Fontaine

Nah but my barber, Nino, is!  I was at work when this happened.

NJxxJon

...Its a sad world. If myspace and facebook was used to get drug dealers.....yeah well......It would be a better news day. I have ideas for towns but no one gives a rats***.  :tumble:
JN

Crawford

Oh Lord C. Fontaine you are not in a good area at all. I used to go to school at Our Lady of Providence and had to take the city bus there. Not a nice neighbourhood at all and that was in the 1980s.
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

C. Fontaine

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't really have a choice being a night school student and the rent is cheap.  I actually live over on River on a third floor.  So if anyone wants to steal my stuff, you've got one narrow set of stairs to get down!

Crawford

Is Tommy's Pizza still in business over on Chalkstone Ave? I used to sneak out during study hall and hurry over here. The pizza was to die for.
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

C. Fontaine

Haha yup, still going strong too!  It's a stones throw from my apt.  I agree the pizza is some of the best I've ever had!