Burger King

Started by amesman, January 08, 2005, 03:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is the burger king in new hartford ny near the sangertown mall.

d_fife

here is burger king in oneonta ny

d_fife

here is the burger king in Watkins glen ny

Zayre88

This restaurant is a former Burger King.  It's located downtown Bangor Maine.

d_fife

here is the former  burger king in scarborough (scarboro) maine on rt. 1 near mcd's, wendy's, hannaford and the hospital. vacant as of july 1, 2006. must have recently closed.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the former  burger king in scarborough (scarboro) maine on rt. 1 near mcd's, wendy's, hannaford and the hospital. vacant as of july 1, 2006. must have recently closed.

former scarborough

d_fife

former scarborough

former scarborough

Marc82

The one in Bristol, Connecticut at 1033 Farmington Ave (Rte. 6) has been there forever. A friend fo mine was a big shot at the now-defunct radio station that was located in a small plaza next to BK from 1976-1986 and he tells me almost ever day he and a couple of his coworkers would go to that Burger King and they would make them "The WBIS Special". This was a special snadwhich I forgot what it was that they would sell to all the employees of WBIS Radio. In the early 90s they were closed for a few months because of a grease fire.

The BK in Bristol on the corner of Route 6 (North Street) and Federal Street in the Rite Aid Plaza is pretty good. It's a lot nicer than the McDonald's that is lcocated down the street. Last I was there they still had an outdoor playground.

There was a BK on Route 10 in Plainville. It closed in the early 90s and then reopened and closed again for good about 5 years ago. It is now a Italian Take-Out place called Bosco's.

For an unusual BK you've gotta check out the one in the Shaw's Plaza on Route 10 in Southington. From the outside it looks like your typical BK, but inside the dining room it's like a sports bar. A few of the tables are shaped like homeplate. Along the back wall is a phony scoreboard thing that show ficitional scores of all the baseball teams. There's sports memoriblia hanging up on the walls in the dining room. Also unusal is the fact that it opens at 7AM. That's a bad thing consider the fact the McDonald's which is in sight of this BK is open 24/7. This BK also serves burgers for breakfast if you so choose. They have an indoor playarea.

The last time I went to New York City, which was in November 2004 I ate at 3 different BKs. I had my lunch at the one of 5th Avenue near the Empire State Building. A couple hours later I was thirsty and got a soda at the one located in Little Brazil on 46th Street. And then I got an after supper dessert at the one located right next to Ground Zero.  (Nope didn't have BK for supper. I had McDonald's. The one across the street from the building housing The Fox News Channel).

I also saw an abandoned one in Lee Massachusetts in the early 2000s. I haven't been back ot Lee since, so I don't know if anything ever moved in.

Zayre88

Burger King in Skowhegan Maine on Madison avenue.

d_fife

burger king cromwell ct headed to wal-mart.

d_fife

burger king meriden ct east main st

d_fife

wallingford ct

d_fife

burger king hamden ct near hamden mart

d_fife

burger king hartford ct airport rd

d_fife

burger king in a town off the highway 84.

d_fife

Bk vernon (Rockville) ct

d_fife

Bk vernon (Rockville) ct

vernon rockville

d_fife

vernon ct near kmart

d_fife

burger king manchester ct near the former hartland and not far from all the stores

d_fife

east hartford ct

d_fife

glastonbury ct

d_fife

glastonbury ct

glastonbury

d_fife

glastonbury ct

d_fife

burger king in newington ct