largest malls in US.

Started by d_fife, November 27, 2005, 09:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

I know the largest mall in the US is Mall of America right, and King of PRussia and Pallasaides mall are one of the largest.

I hope to know what are the largest malls in the US in Sq.Ft. order

I heard Caroseul mall in Syracuse wants to be larger than Mall of America.

What are your opinions on the top 10 largest malls in the United states.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
I know the largest mall in the US is Mall of America right, and King of PRussia and Pallasaides mall are one of the largest.

I hope to know what are the largest malls in the US in Sq.Ft. order

I heard Caroseul mall in Syracuse wants to be larger than Mall of America.

What are your opinions on the top 10 largest malls in the United states.

Pallasaides mall Craagates mall and the  Caroseul mall are some of the largist malls in New York and they ahve smoe of the best stores there to i like these malls they mis Dept stores with a lil bit of teh big box stores although i dbount wal mart would wanan go in any of thougsh malls but target always dose thats why i like them they do mall locations
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

store215

King of Prussia Mall is really upscale, but has a little of everything. I've been there twice.  It's anchors are:

Sears
JCPenney
Macys
Bloomingdale's
Strawbridge's (for now, hopefully Boscov's will replace this space)
Neiman Marcus
Nordstrom  
and Lord and Taylor (also a May company sure with its future in question)

The mall is split into two "seperate malls" and is connected by some enclosed walkways, etc.... One part has the Macy's and Bloomingdale's anchors, with everything else in the other part.

Here's a list of all the stores:
http://www.kingofprussiamall.com/shopping_info/directory.shtml?FL=all

Caldor1999

the Danbury mall in ct is pritty big its self it has

Sears
Macys
JC Penny
Filenes(soon to be a bloomingdales?)
Lord & Taylor

the mall was bult sometime in the late 80's im guessing in 1987 or 1988 most of teh mall still has an 80's feel to it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

and the Pallasaides mall has

Filene's soon to be a macys
Lord & Taylor
JC Penny
Target
Homedepot
BJ's
Lowes theaters
Best Buy
Bed Bath & Boynd
Staples
Curit City
and theres more i think

the mall is one f the lagrst in the worl i think its the 4th and is the second largst in NY state and  it opend in 1998

and the crossgates mall opend in 1984 and was expanded in 1994

its fomer stores are
Caldor Jordan Marsh Nobody Beats the Wiz Lord & taylor Kliens All Sports TJ Maxx

current stores are

JCPenney, Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Cohoes Fashions, Best Buy, H&M, Filenes, DSW Shoes Warehouse,

i first went to this mall in 2002 but i have seen it in teh past before its a mall u should really go too its one of teh best i have ever been to:)
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

the largest ones by rank I thin are

1. mall of america: that is 4.2 million square feet and 500 stores

2. king of prussia mall: 2.85 mill sf (though this mall is claimed the largest in leasable terms and it i believe has a connected shopping cneter and it has 400 stores)

3. palisades mall: 2.8 million sf and nearly 300 stores

4. woodfield mall in schaumburg, Illinois (a suburb of chicago) and has almost 200 stores with 2.7 million sf.