Main Menu

Sears

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
sears in meriden CT

meriden ct. it must have been expanded when the one level section and filene's supposed renovation.

meriden ct

d_fife

sears in meriden CT

meriden ct. it must have been expanded when the one level section and filene's supposed renovation.

meriden ct

meriden ct

d_fife

sears in meriden CT

meriden ct

meriden ct

meriden Ct and on the entrance it says sears and robuck company. notice that.

d_fife

sears in meriden CT

meriden ct

meriden ct

meriden ct

d_fife

sears in meriden CT

meriden ct

meriden ct

meriden ct

sears car care in meriden ct

d_fife

sears in lewiston me

d_fife

sears brunswick me

d_fife

sears in bangor me and it waas probably renovated when the mall was renovated, this picture is as of may 21, 2006. The first time I went was in 1999 and the sears looked like this.

d_fife

sears in bangor me and it waas probably renovated when the mall was renovated, this picture is as of may 21, 2006. The first time I went was in 1999 and the sears looked like this.

bangor me one

d_fife

bangor me one

bangor me

d_fife

bangor me one

bangor me

bangor me

d_fife

the sears in presque isle me in the mall that opened in 1993 and 84,000 sq.ft. and northern most sears in me and the US

d_fife

the sears in presque isle me in the mall that opened in 1993 and 84,000 sq.ft. and northern most sears in me and the US

presque isle sears. and this sears says optical appointment department there is no longer taking prescriptions and the one in bangor me will, but the one in bangor is almost 3 hours from this one (presque isle).

d_fife

presque isle sears. and this sears says optical appointment department there is no longer taking prescriptions and the one in bangor me will, but the one in bangor is almost 3 hours from this one (presque isle).

presque isle me one

d_fife

presque isle me one

presque isle one

d_fife

sears massena ny in the mall that opened in 1990.

d_fife

massena ny

d_fife

massena ny

massena ny

d_fife

sears in watertown ny in the mall and notice the new logo

d_fife

sears in watertown ny in the mall and notice the new logo

watertown ny

d_fife

sears in lanesboro / pittsfield mass in berkshire mall taht opened fall 1988.

d_fife

sears in schenectady / rotterdam ny that opened 1988.

d_fife

sears rotterdam / schenectady ny

d_fife

sears utica / new hartford ny

d_fife

what is now in the old sears in the former penn (or pen) cann mall in cicero ny

d_fife

sears in clay ny in the great northern mall and notice the red lettering on the building it was built in 1988 as was the ones I posted in pittsfield mass, schenectady mass. I had to take the rest of my pictures across the street because I got in trouble at this mall for taking pictures as mall security in the mall approached me and said they got complaints from people at ruby tuesday. I agree with a state ment of this mall it is intolerant of picture taking, in the last 6 yeasr the only two malls I HAVE EVER GOTTEN IN TROBULE WITH MALL SECURITY FOR PICTURE TAKING IS THIS MALL AND HOLYOKE, and a few other posters in this board have gotten in trouble at those 2 malls two.

d_fife

sears in clay ny in the great northern mall and notice the red lettering on the building it was built in 1988 as was the ones I posted in pittsfield mass, schenectady mass. I had to take the rest of my pictures across the street because I got in trouble at this mall for taking pictures as mall security in the mall approached me and said they got complaints from people at ruby tuesday. I agree with a state ment of this mall it is intolerant of picture taking, in the last 6 yeasr the only two malls I HAVE EVER GOTTEN IN TROBULE WITH MALL SECURITY FOR PICTURE TAKING IS THIS MALL AND HOLYOKE, and a few other posters in this board have gotten in trouble at those 2 malls two.

sears clay ny

d_fife

sears clay ny

clay ny sears

d_fife

sears in dewitt ny

d_fife