Burger King

Started by amesman, January 08, 2005, 03:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogamer75

I just went to the site and made one of my one. Hilarious :insane:

patk

i did 1 to :insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

Mobil

The former BK in Asbury Park, NJ is now a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin-Robbins.

DerangedHermit

They knocked down the vacant BK (vacant since 2003-ish) in Rocky Point, NY on Route 25A a few weeks ago. Here's a link: http://www.brookhaven.org/PressRoom/tabid/56/mid/970/newsid970/455/Default.aspx

The Town of Brookhaven took over the land and will probably add it to an adjoining town-owned golf course.

XDeSuEhTX

Funny thing, one of the Burger King's in my town just vanished last year. I don't normally travel the road that it's on so I rarely ever went to that one. The last time I was there it was still operational. Recently I drove by to find the only remains of it were the parking lot and half of the sign, just the part that says "breakfast". No idea why they closed it.

They aren't doing some sort of building update are they?

Then again there also was a Hardee's, McDonald's and Long John's that were also closed and demolished right across the road within a five year period.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

XDeSuEhTX

"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

wwefan101

i smell bks cooking all the time im like less then a forth of a mile from it

jmcnamara96

I just had a chese burger and there just awful im never having there burgers again!

TheRetroNickFan

BK rocks, I personally think it has the best fast food out there. I especially love the steakhouse burger and the pies.

Now Chick-Fil-A, that's an awful restaurant. You can guarantee you'll get slow service and long lines there. Food is mediocre at most, and gets more good rep than it deserves.

jmcnamara96

dis you make that?:bigsmile:

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

I went to Burger King the other day, and they have SpongeBob SquarePants toys in their kids meals. I had a kids meal with two burger shots. Those apple fries are delicious!

FearlessSwan

Stickers, with an old Kmart price tag as well.

AmesNewington

I love all those nostalgic items (especially the model restaurant). I wish I had one of those.

I went to Burger King last Saturday with my dad. I had lunch at 10AM because I had to work right after that. I was surprised to find out they sell lunch at 7AM. Either I am out of touch with things or it actually was strange.

patk

.78 for Stickers ill take it

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by AmesNewington
I love all those nostalgic items (especially the model restaurant). I wish I had one of those.

I went to Burger King last Saturday with my dad. I had lunch at 10AM because I had to work right after that. I was surprised to find out they sell lunch at 7AM. Either I am out of touch with things or it actually was strange.  

They do. For a while the marquee under the sign of the Queen Street Southington store had a sign advertising Burgers For Breakfast. They don't propmote that fact very often.

Marc82

Burger King. Downtown Bristol, CT. Corner of Route 6 and North Main Street. There used to be an outside playground here. It's now gone. Not sure when it disappeared. This is the entrance from North Side Plaza.

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
burger king in laconia nh

Laconia location now closed - July 2009:

nims57

Until 2002 or so, BK was actually owned by a British liquor company!

patk

wow:insane:

Zayre88

Burger King on Route 201 in Skowhegan, Maine:

nysw3636

Burger King in New Paltz,NY closed about 3 weeks ago.

Zayre88

BK in Augusta, Maine being demolished to make way for a brand new one:

Source: http://www.kjonline.com/community/SNAPSHOT-See-you-soon.html

ynkeesfn82

They did the same thing last year in Wallingford, Connecticut.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Burger King is giving away free onion rings this weekend.

retailisking

I've been there once already.  A bit crispier than the previous generation, but otherwise the typical BK onion ring experience - in other words, lots of onion-flavored breading with no evidence of an actual onion inside.

Edit 10:25PM 2/5 - got another sample from a second BK. One bite revealed a vague white slimy substance resembling an actual onion inside. Must have been a production error...  ;D

Zayre88

Quote from: retailisking on February 05, 2012, 12:45:10 AM
I've been there once already.  A bit crispier than the previous generation, but otherwise the typical BK onion ring experience - in other words, lots of onion-flavored breading with no evidence of an actual onion inside.

Right, that's the BK ring experience!

For me, the best onion ring from a fast food chain (with an actual onion inside) would be from Harvey's, a canadian chain.  Not too thick, crispy and tasty.  http://www.harveys.ca/eng/sides.php

buzz86us

has anybody noticed that burger king restaurants have been dropping like flys lately a few just closed up here. Is Burger King heading for a fall? I sincerely hope not.

TRU7536

Quote from: buzz86us on June 13, 2012, 05:25:36 PM
has anybody noticed that burger king restaurants have been dropping like flys lately a few just closed up here. Is Burger King heading for a fall? I sincerely hope not.

Well they are now the number 3 fast food place, as they lost to Wendys recently. Their food isn't healthy and I can see why sales are falling. Bacon sundae? Really!?