If I were the president and CEO of an invesment firm...

Started by Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill), August 21, 2019, 05:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

What I would as the president and CEO of an investment firm would be to buy up some TV stations, newspapers and radio stations from smaller media companies that are having a tough time competing with the big media moguls, small companies like Citadel Broadcasting and Marks Radio Group, as well as select TV stations from Gray Television, Nexstar and Tegna, which I would also add to my portfolio, along with a few duopolies.

I would later diversify by buying up tons of retailers and restaurants.

Among them would be Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us/TRU Kids, Inc. which I would move their corporate headquarters from Parsippany, New Jersey to Oak Brook, Illinois. I would refocus the chain's efforts on opening 25,000-square foot toy stores (over double the size of their current plan, with more room for a sales floor).

deerwrecker2017

If I was the president and CEO of an investment firm I would buy Comcast and eliminate the "Unfair and unacceptable" bias that NBC's news operation has and unceremoniously fire all of the personalities that follow that bias. (If not I would try to buy Disney and break it up.)

Later on buy up General Motors and phase out GMC with their models being replaced by both Chevrolet and Buick's respective offerings.

I would diversify too by buying up a major Fast Food Chain and one of the Major Retail chains.

And I would buy up one of the Major Credit Card Companies and Google (And start making real Major changes there as well as disposing of their "Unfair and unacceptable" bias too.)