Pictures from the past

Started by Caldor1999, July 06, 2005, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

what this means is if u have any old pictures of u or anything from the  2000's 1990's 1980' 1970's or earyer

like this hears how i looked back in 1997 LOL
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

storehistoryguy

The Price Is Right!!! (1972)

storehistoryguy

Caldor1999

the ever changing look of madonna crica 1983
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

HoJofan206

I didnt care for Madonna in the short blonde hair phase. :insane:

Zayre88

The TPIR announcer was Rod Roddy

Here's a cool picture from the past:

It's a picture of my dad and one of his friends probably in the mid 70's. I always wondered where it was...   It finally clicked when i noticed the cars were parked on the old pic.  Only the TurnpikeMall in Augusta ME had that parking pattern.  It was recently changed though.  I took a tilted picture in 2004 and it was a perfect match !  

We only see the front corner of the Zayre store and possibly the bags in the trunk !

storehistoryguy

This picture was taken with my 2003 with my piece of junk digital camera I bought at Office Max in 1999 for ten dollars. Thats why the picture isn't so good. Anyway, that is the Bay Street Oriental Market somewhere in New Jersey in 2003.

storehistoryguy

This is a picture of a Subaru GL from the early eighties. I took this picture in 1999 I think with the same piece of junk camera.

storehistoryguy

Same camera, the Burlington-Bristol bridge. I was in the backseat. This bridge is one of the many bridges that connects Pennsylvania to New Jersey. In this pic I am facing Pa. The picture is from a couple days ago (6/14/05).

storehistoryguy

Again with this pic, I believe this car belongs to someone who works there at that Gulf gas station because it is there alot.

storehistoryguy

Opps! This truck accident is from 1981.

storehistoryguy

About five hours ago is the past! :insane: This is the closed Burlington Coat Factory/Ames/Caldor in Warminster.

tokensafari

TNN was The Nashville Network, changed it to The National Network, and now SpikeTV

tokensafari

I liked The National Network because the played Newhart and WKRP.

Jag67

SpikeTV. Isnt that the network where they show semi-adult shows like Stripperella or whatever??

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
The old announcer of the Price is Right

LOL I forgot his name
His name is Rod Roddy, He was the second announcer on Price is Right:saint:

Anonymous

The Announcer for the Price is Right name is Rod Roddy, he was the second one to announce The Price is Right. :saint: The First Announcer was Johnny Olson how passed away in 1985.

HoJofan206

Rod Roddy is also now dead.  He died about 2 years ago or so.  He was known for his size and flashy jackets that he wore on the show.

storehistoryguy

He died on October 27, 2003 of colon cancer. I miss Rod. Don't laugh but in my opinion he had a good taste in fashion like in the picture below and I am serious. :yup:  R.I.P.

HoJofan206

"The Dukes of Hazzard"  1979 to 1985

HoJofan206

The original cast of "Dallas" from 1978