Main Menu

Snow in April

Started by Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill), April 15, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Mother Nature did not get the memo that the American Midwest wants warmer weather in April...

giantsfan2016

Quote from: ShopKoFan on April 15, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
Mother Nature did not get the memo that the American Midwest wants warmer weather in April...

Same in Connecticut, bro. It was 73 on Friday and 68 on Saturday. Today it's 39 and there's a winter weather advisory because we might get sleet and/or freezing rain. So far that crap is staying north of Connecticut, but there's a frigid wind.

Much of Wisconsin, Upper and Lower Michigan are dealing with blizzard conditions.

JJBers

Quote from: Brammy on April 15, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
Quote from: ShopKoFan on April 15, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Same in Connecticut, bro. It was 73 on Friday and 68 on Saturday. Today it's 39 and there's a winter weather advisory because we might get sleet and/or freezing rain. So far that crap is staying north of Connecticut, but there's a frigid wind.
Same on the other side of the state. Yesterday was great to head into Norwich, now I'm cramped up today inside.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

TheFugitive

Quote from: ShopKoFan on April 15, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
Much of Wisconsin, Upper and Lower Michigan are dealing with blizzard conditions.

Snow in April was a pretty common occurrence when I lived in Michigan.

The snowstorm that hit Northeast Wisconsin last week, was nicknamed, "Snowstorm Evelyn" by the severe weather team at WLUK-TV FOX 11 of Green Bay, Wisconsin.