Yes I am really Brammy

Started by Brammy, September 14, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brammy

A few people have asked me if I'm really Brammy. Here are some photos to prove I am Brammy.

The first picture is of me at the King of Prussia Transportation Center outside the former JC Penney at the King of Prussia Mall. Although I look like it, no I'm not stoned in the picture.

The second picture is of me on the train on the way back from home.

The third picture is of me after I shaved off all my hair.
The Real Brammy

JimSawhill

Quote from: bjs203marc on September 14, 2019, 04:10:24 PM
A few people have asked me if I'm really Brammy. Here are some photos to prove I am Brammy.

The first picture is of me at the King of Prussia Transportation Center outside the former JC Penney at the King of Prussia Mall. Although I look like it, no I'm not stoned in the picture.

A new handle Marc...? How come?

Brammy

Quote from: JimSawhill on September 15, 2019, 09:11:35 AM

The third week in August the forum was invaded by a bunch of freaks, geeks, and weirdos. For some reason new members no longer have to be approved by the admins or mods. I cursed them out and left the forum. About two weeks later I got a new account. That's how I found out how the new members don't have to be approved. However there's no option for me to change my handle. It will only let me post under my user name.
The Real Brammy

JimSawhill

Quote from: bjs203marc on September 15, 2019, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: JimSawhill on September 15, 2019, 09:11:35 AM

The third week in August the forum was invaded by a bunch of freaks, geeks, and weirdos. For some reason new members no longer have to be approved by the admins or mods. I cursed them out and left the forum. About two weeks later I got a new account. That's how I found out how the new members don't have to be approved. However there's no option for me to change my handle. It will only let me post under my user name.

Just wondering..

Jon_TheBarber

someone call Fritos Lays because i see a snack  >:D
Live Mas

TheFugitive

Brammy looks like a guy I used to work with at Service Merchandise.
He left to run a Shoe Carnival store in Cincinnati.

NJxxJon

Quote from: Jon_TheBarber on September 16, 2019, 10:00:58 AM

someone call Fritos Lays because i see a snack  >:D

.....a snack? Um........right....lol
JN