The Store Guessing Game

Started by Caldor1999, June 05, 2005, 08:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

tyr and guess what store this is a friend sent it to me only i know the awser heh you'll nevre guess lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Jag67

caldor?? ames?? bradlees??

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
caldor?? ames?? bradlees??

hmmmmmm i can tell u onething it looks like a Ames but its not and its not a hills eather
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

truviking05

I don't really think this is it, but I'll say it anyway: Toys R Us?

Zayre88

The tinted windows makes me think it was a Caldor ...

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
The tinted windows makes me think it was a Caldor ...

AND ZAYRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well so dose jag cause he kida gussed too lol

yes my friends that is a Calkdor in NJ dosent really look like one dose it to me it looks like a Ames or a Hills but nope its a Caldor
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

AWW!!! If only I wouldnt have put the other 2!!! Oh well congrats Zayre:roll:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
AWW!!! If only I wouldnt have put the other 2!!! Oh well congrats Zayre:roll:

well u were right in a way u did say caldor:yup:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
guess this store

(note I covered up the labelscar or else it would've easily given itself away)

thast a Dillards in the Mall of Memphies TN
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

I have no clue about what this store was either.

hmmm looks to be a old Grand Union
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

I have no clue what this store was can anyone tell me?

and this one looks like a old Acme super market
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

okay now guess this store

I'll give you only 1 hint it starts with a "W"

im gusing that was a woolworth
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

You'll never guess this store

AND NO ITS NOT A CALDOR!

honest!

well its no Bradlees Ames Caldor and such cause i see plam trees so im going for a Service Merchandsie Montomrey Ward

or a vacnt Target Kmart Wal Mart or Sears maby a vacant Lowes or a Homedept?????
Caldor Forever!

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
I have no clue what this store was can anyone tell me?

and this one looks like a old Acme super market

That was my guess too

truviking05

AND NO ITS NOT A CALDOR!

honest!

Pretty sure, but not completely positive...it's not an old "Division 1" Wal-Mart, is it?

Zayre88

This one shouldn't be too hard too guess lol

Staples ?

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by truviking05

AND NO ITS NOT A CALDOR!

honest!

Pretty sure, but not completely positive...it's not an old "Division 1" Wal-Mart, is it?

Yep it was a Wal-Mart!
very good!

how'd you know?

Well, the red of the main facade, the grey walls with blue trim, just the style...I've seen these stores and knew exactly what this one was right away! ( Not to mention the fact that Sprawl-Mart will stop at nothing to expand its empire and loves abandoning too-small stores that it is too lazy/cheap to renovate, expand, or just LEAVE BE...sigh, it was better when Sam Walton was alive...)

thedisneystore967

i should try to get some pictures up here, but i can't figure out how..... Can 1 of you expierenced members who post pix all the time please help?:question:

truviking05

Disneystore967, I think you're experiencing what I do...I don't think you can post pics until you reach a "Member" rank, or 3 stars :)

BillyGr

Not necessarily - I know I have posted pictures and I have only about 50 posts (and had less then)

When you open the reply window - look toward the bottom of the screen.  There should be a spot marked Attachment: with an empty box to the right and a button labelled Browse to the right of that.  Click the browse button and look through your computer until you find the photo you wnat ot post and click open.  The link for the photo will show up in the empty box.  Then when you click post reply the picture will be posted under the text - like the one I added here.

For topical adherence - can you guess what this is (and more difficult - what it used to be - the answer is on the boards).

QuoteOriginally posted by truviking05
Disneystore967, I think you're experiencing what I do...I don't think you can post pics until you reach a "Member" rank, or 3 stars :)

thedisneystore967

thank you billygr!!!!!:D

thedisneystore967

k, now that i have figured out how to  post pictures, here is one..

try and guess it...

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by thedisneystore967

try and guess it...

Well...you kind of gave it away from posting the letter "K":yup:(mart)

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by thedisneystore967

try and guess it...

thats  a Old School Kmart
Caldor Forever!

thedisneystore967

yep, i guess i did give it away. lol.  how did you know caldor1999?

Caldor1999

try and guess what store this is:yup:
Caldor Forever!

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
try and guess what store this is:yup:

Sears. I've seen that pic before

thedisneystore967

here is a store that i found.

try to guess it....

thedisneystore967

sorry i forgot to post the pic.

oh well

anyway here it is.

thedisneystore967