Main Menu

Started by HoJofan206, August 04, 2005, 11:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoJofan206

The Pontiac Fiero (Firearo) often called, due to the fact that they often burst into flames if hit from behind, where actually built using the body/platform of the Chevy Chevette/Pontiac T1000 body.  The car was destined to fail......:insane:

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by HoJofan206
The Pontiac Fiero (Firearo) often called, due to the fact that they often burst into flames if hit from behind, where actually built using the body/platform of the Chevy Chevette/Pontiac T1000 body.  The car was destined to fail......:insane:

I love Fieros. I have a friend that has one that he turned into a racecar and drag raced it on Daytona. He put White, blue and yellow fiberglass molding on it and racecar seats and jet black sports wheels and tires and steering wheel. Its nice man! :yup: I drove that thing down 309 at 65mph!

HoJofan206

My neighbor has a white 1984 Fiero.  It is of the original body style of the car.  It has been sitting in his garage for over 10 years now (it does not run).  I told him he should update it...as it would probably be worth something now days since there are so few of them left.