Politics

Started by jmcnamara96, August 09, 2009, 04:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Politics

Total Members Voted: 0

jmcnamara96

What are you im Democrat

wwefan101

im a rebulican     demcarts dont know how to run things  just look at obama  has he done any good for us nope  he just wants to run our lifes  tell us what do do evey sec of our life and  take evey cent we have    i whould be  emberased to be a dem right now then his health care bill is a joke

C. Fontaine

I'm a Conservative in Ultra-Liberal Franklin-County Mass.  My "Honk if I'm paying your mortgage" bumper sticker draws a lot of horns!

NJxxJon

I am   "Dont-discuss-this-on-the-internets-because-of-internet-arugments" kind of guy.   I have seen a lot of message boards go bad due to politics being discussed. So, Ill leave my opinion at that. :D
JN

The Adamantium Elbow

I'm an Independant. I just don't agree with either The Republicans or Democrats enough to support either one. I really wish America would get past it's love affair with The Big two and actually bother researching the other parties out there.
They include:
Reform
Constitution
Green
Libertarian
Modern Whig
Marijuana
and others.

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon
I am   "Dont-discuss-this-on-the-internets-because-of-internet-arugments" kind of guy.   I have seen a lot of message boards go bad due to politics being discussed. So, Ill leave my opinion at that. :D

Teh internets?

Caldor1999

im pretty much as liberal as they get lol i support abortion same sex marriage and what not and i'll keep it at that
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

jamesway_95

I'm a paleoconservative.

TheFugitive

I like to introduce myself as "Your Friendly Neighborhood Right-Wing Extremist."   ;D

ynkeesfn82

I'm a registered Independent. Unfortunately sometimes you have to vote for the lesser of two evils.  ::)

Bobsketball

Politics are a load of frickin stuff. This is the message I have for people who badger me to vote: http://im.rediff.com/news/2011/dec/20slde1.jpg

TheFugitive

There is serious talk amongst a number of people of making voting mandatory, as it is in
Australia and several other countries. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/19/politics/obama-mandatory-voting/

Also serious discussion of putting a "none of the above" option on the ballot.

Bobsketball

Quote from: TheFugitive on May 28, 2015, 08:49:42 AM
There is serious talk amongst a number of people of making voting mandatory, as it is in
Australia and several other countries. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/19/politics/obama-mandatory-voting/

Also serious discussion of putting a "none of the above" option on the ballot.

Yikes! That really is a bit disturbing to know about Australia. But anyways Australians are just like the British but even more stuck up. I prefer Americans and Canadians.