Little Debbie Snack Ice Cream

Started by Everything Community, March 26, 2022, 11:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything Community

These have only been around since early 2022. These products are based on Little Debbie's own snack products.

Brammy

Wanted to try some, but my Walmart doesn't have it. Neither does the one in Bristol.
The Real Brammy

Ames#1171

Quote from: Everything Community on March 26, 2022, 11:40:16 AMThese have only been around since early 2022. These products are based on Little Debbie's own snack products.

My significant other works at Walmart and was able to get all of them except the Honeybun version. My favorites were the Swiss Roll and Nutty Buddy. The Swiss Roll one tasted just like a Swiss Roll and the Nutty Buddy version reminded me of Drumstick ice cream cones.
Ames" border="0

Everything Community

Quote from: Ames#1171 on March 27, 2022, 11:19:55 AM
Quote from: Everything Community on March 26, 2022, 11:40:16 AMThese have only been around since early 2022. These products are based on Little Debbie's own snack products.

My significant other works at Walmart and was able to get all of them except the Honeybun version. My favorites were the Swiss Roll and Nutty Buddy. The Swiss Roll one tasted just like a Swiss Roll and the Nutty Buddy version reminded me of Drumstick ice cream cones.

Good 4 you! My local Walmart doesn't carry these.

On the other hand, my favorite Little Debbie's snack products are Oatmeal Creme Pie + Nutty Buddy

Everything Community

I went to Walmart in Hartford, CT today and I noticed in the frozen Ice cream section that they carry a line of Little Debbie's Ice Cream products ranging from Oatmeal Creme Pie to Swiss Rolls to Nutty Buddy.

I bought the Oatmeal Creme version and let me tell you this. It does taste like an actual Oatmeal Creme Pie.

You cannot see attachments on this board.