Shaw's and Star Market

Started by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB, April 20, 2005, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

d_fife

shaw's in bath maine (it was remodeled and I have pictures of it in 2001 that I will digitize)

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
shaw's in bath maine (it was remodeled and I have pictures of it in 2001 that I will digitize)

sign in bath me

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

shaw's in bristol VT in old grand union

d_fife

shaw's in bristol VT in old grand union
bristol vt

d_fife

shaw's west lebanon nh in powerhouse plaza across kmart and opened late summer 1993.

d_fife

shaw's west lebanon nh in powerhouse plaza across kmart and opened late summer 1993.

sign west lebanon powerhouse

d_fife

original shaw's location in lewiston me in promenade mall and this one has moved twice. it was open from 1973 and moved in 1988 up the road.

d_fife

2nd shaw's in lewiston maine that opened in 1988 and relocated in 2003. this one was 42,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

2nd shaw's in lewiston maine that opened in 1988 and relocated in 2003. this one was 42,000 sq.ft.

shaw's sign of 2nd lewiston one.

d_fife

newest shaw's in lewiston maine across lewiston mall and it is 66,000 sq.ft. and oepend 2003. the store has had 3 locations on lisbon st in lewiston

d_fife

newest shaw's in lewiston maine across lewiston mall and it is 66,000 sq.ft. and oepend 2003. the store has had 3 locations on lisbon st in lewiston

new lewiston one

d_fife

shaw's freeport maine off 95 and opened a couple years ago and about 60,000 sq.ft.

d_fife

shaw's freeport maine off 95 and opened a couple years ago and about 60,000 sq.ft.

freeport

d_fife

shaw's in falmouth me in the old ames / rich's / king's and 68,000 sq.ft. and replaced the old one in the other end of the plaza/ the plaza looks remodeled.

d_fife

shaw's in falmouth me in the old ames / rich's / king's and 68,000 sq.ft. and replaced the old one in the other end of the plaza/ the plaza looks remodeled.

falmouth

d_fife

falmouth

falmouth ma

d_fife

d_fife

sign of falmouth me store

original 49,000 sq.ft. shaw's in falmouth. I have pictures of them when it was shaw's.

d_fife

shaw's in dover-foxcroft me in the old 43,000 sq.ft. ames that opened 1.5-2 yrs ago.

d_fife

shaw's in dover-foxcroft me in the old 43,000 sq.ft. ames that opened 1.5-2 yrs ago.

sign in dover-foxcroft

d_fife

shaw's in wiscasset maine in the old 43,000 sq.ft. ames that opened 2 yrs ago and I went by it may 24, 2006 at 9 am.

d_fife

shaw's in wiscasset maine in the old 43,000 sq.ft. ames that opened 2 yrs ago and I went by it may 24, 2006 at 9 am.

sign in wiscasset me

d_fife

star market in dedham mass in the old 80,000 sq.ft ames

Marc82

Since I didn't see the post about the East Hartford Shaw's until today it ends up being several pages away.

Shaw's bought the independent grocery store Andy's ripped it down and built their store in its place. I know a few people who work there.  The store manager was previously the store manager in the Canton store and was previously the store manager in Bristol which is where I worked.

Also the guy who was the Assistant Produce Manager at the Southington Shaw's (were I worked until this past May) just transferred to East Hartford. Previously he worked in Canton and Bristol (where I first met him). He also worked in Fairfield. I remember when he startred at the Southington Shaw's I said to him "What are you doing on my turf?" He was just as surprised to see me working at the Southington store as I was to see him there. I said to him "You must've done something horrible to go from a brand new store (Canton) to this dump. (Souhtington)."

d_fife

original shaw's in brunswick me that wsa 38,000 or 30,000 sq.ft. and relocated in 1993.

d_fife

Marc82

I just came back form picking up a few things at Shaw's in Southington and was told by 4 employees that the store is G.O.B. in 6-8 weeks. The employees said they're not supposed to tell the customers. This is horrible news to me as I was supposed to be getting my job back there this week.