(Newer) Acme -Freehold NJ

Started by NJxxJon, January 14, 2009, 01:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

This one lasted I think several months before.....they decided to move onto route 9 or somewhere else I can't remember but its buildings like this I hate....they HYPED it up then closed it. This has now, not been used FOR MONTHS. Way to go freehold NJ.
-
Pics................Summer ones left on my computer for ever.
-

Some of these shots look like I was ACTUALLY in the building. AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!

--------------Some Graffitti???? LONER? ..............Him.

-Here the ACME sign on the back delivery door is wild and ....yet simple....all that particle board was back there and I dont know why....dumpsters were full and empty....I dont know......

My photo server sucks too now because it uploads to different servers and that makes it a bbeeeooochchhhh to host these photos.
JN

dmx10101

thats a nice store, shame it got closed so quick.
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

Mobil

OK, what exactly happened to this store?

Thank you very much for these photos. This store looks more like a Wal-Mart than Acme.

powersbt

No kidding about those photos looking like you took them inside. Very impressive shots through glass.

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt
No kidding about those photos looking like you took them inside. Very impressive shots through glass.

Yeah I was in a good mood....and they glass was thin I think.....lucky shots I guess....
JN

videogamer75

That's a real shame that store closed, it looks really new and good looking.