Toys "R" Us/Babies "R" Us/Kids "R" Us

Started by Caldor99, January 06, 2005, 01:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

this kids r us is in evansville indiana

d_fife

this is an image of the old Toys r us look in dedham massachusetts and it was remodeled 3 years ago and i will soon post a picture of a toys r us that looks like dedham.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this is an image of the old Toys r us look in dedham massachusetts and it was remodeled 3 years ago and i will soon post a picture of a toys r us that looks like dedham.

this toys r us is what the one in Dedham looks like after it got remodeled but on the side of the building 1/8 of it is brown. It must have opened in late 1970s, like 79 or maybe 1980.

d_fife

this toys r us is in bellingham massachusetts, is 33,000 square feet and opened fall 1996.

d_fife

this toys r us is in framingham massachusets in shoppers world and 45,000 square feet and replaced the older one in the same complex. the older one had the old style look and opened in 1978.

d_fife

this toys r us is in swansea massachusetts and is 43,000 square feet and probably opened 1981.

d_fife

this toys r us is in scranton pennsylvania.

d_fife

this toys r us is in eatontown new jersey and replaced an older one down the road (The older one was white and had brown lines in the top) in 2002.

d_fife

this babies r us is in monroeville pa.

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

this kids r us is in montgomeryville pa.

d_fife

this toys r us is in livingstown new jersey.

d_fife

this toys r us is in parsippany new jersey and is in the 30,000s of square feet.

d_fife

this toys r us is in rockaway new jersey.

d_fife

this toys r us is in whitehall pennsylvania. and opeend fall 1985 and 45,000 square feet. I saw it from the highway years ago and it had the old school look (Brown, with rainbows near the entrance)

d_fife

this toys r us is in south portland maine. It opened 1981.

I remember when it got remeodleed in 1997 and it had the old school look.

The one in Newington NH (Next to Portsmouth and near the malls) looks just like this, is just like this one and opened in the late 1970s and got remodeled when portland did.

d_fife

d_fife

this toys r us is in naunet new york and is 38,050 square feet and i had the picture of its look before it was remodeled. i do not know where it is.

d_fife

this toys r us is in staten island on platnum ave.

d_fife

this babies r us is in staten isladn ny

Zayre88

One of the two Toys 'r' us stores in Quebec City, Canada...

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
One of the two Toys 'r' us stores in Quebec City, Canada...

That same store again...

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this toys r us is in naunet new york and is 38,050 square feet and i had the picture of its look before it was remodeled. i do not know where it is.
ive been to that one before its near  the spring vally market place witch use to have service merchandise and caldor in it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

TRU7536

TOYS R US is set to close 8 stores in the northeast! i cant belive my toys r us is going to be one of them! The Newington store, store 7536 is set to close after xmas, the first job i ever had! Everyone at that store is worried because out of the 8 stores, 5 have been named, and they were the only store in CT to not get any new signage! So pretty much, everyone thinks the store will close after xmas 2005! How can we fight to keep it open, it would be a BIG, huge MISTAKE FOR TOYS R US TO CLOSE THIS STORE DOWN!

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by TRU7536
TOYS R US is set to close 8 stores in the northeast! i cant belive my toys r us is going to be one of them! The Newington store, store 7536 is set to close after xmas, the first job i ever had! Everyone at that store is worried because out of the 8 stores, 5 have been named, and they were the only store in CT to not get any new signage! So pretty much, everyone thinks the store will close after xmas 2005! How can we fight to keep it open, it would be a BIG, huge MISTAKE FOR TOYS R US TO CLOSE THIS STORE DOWN!

WHAT OTHER STORES IN THE NORTH EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO GET SIGNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zayre88

Toys "r" us in Bangor, Maine.

The store front has been painted white.  I think that the space where Bed,Bath & Beyond is, used to be Kids 'r' us but i'm not sure...

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
Toys "r" us in Bangor, Maine.

The store front has been painted white.  I think that the space where Bed,Bath & Beyond is, used to be Kids 'r' us but i'm not sure...

That store next to Bed and bath and beyond was a Ben Franklin that closed in 1998 and before that it was a KIDS R US THAT CLOSEd in 1992 or 1994.

I WENT TO THAT TOYS R US IN 1999 and the TOYS R US WAS BROWN when I went there.

TRU7536

WHAT OTHER STORES IN THE NORTH EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO GET SIGNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I dont know what store, they didnt tell me, but they have the list of the five that are closing. the signs, are refeffing to the section of the store they are in. As you know TRU goes by worlds, theirs the boys, girls, baby world.  They didnt any new signage for these worlds, etc.