FW: Kmart Family and Friends Event

Started by C. Fontaine, July 22, 2008, 08:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

Where I work we usually get these emails with coupons and whatnot from our customers.  Sometimes they're pretty good deals.  I never thought to post them here.  Anyways, here's one for KMart for anyone who's interested.

Date:    July 21, 2008

To:        All Sears Holdings Associates

Re:       Kmart Family and Friends Event

The next Kmart Family and Friends Event will be held in stores and on kmart.com during the first weekend of August. So tell your family and all your friends, if they're looking for the best Back to School selection and deals on the hottest fashions and supplies then they need to Get Back to Kmart.

For this event, some markets will have their event on Saturday and others will have their event on Sunday. The schedule and markets are as follows:

Saturday, Aug. 2
 Stores in Utah, Puerto Rico, and Idaho as well as stores in Closter, Elmwood Park, Paramus and Westwood, NJ

Sunday,  Aug. 3
 All other markets and kmart.com

It's easy for your family and friends, too. They can just bring the pass to their neighborhood Kmart for these savings:

20% off apparel at stores and kmart.com
10% off other merchandise at stores and kmart.com
20% off Kenmore major home appliances
15% off any parts order at searspartsdirect.com, 1-800-4-MY-HOME or at any of our parts and repair centers. Use reference code 80067 to get the discount. Excludes all parts sold in Kmart or Sears retail stores.
Special passes are also available for Sears Holdings vendor partners. Send this vendor pass link to invite your vendor partners to this event.

I hope you Get Back to Kmart during this special event for all of your Back to School shopping.

Questions about this event should be sent to kmartfamilyfriends@searshc.com.

If you know someone who is not receiving these distributions; please ask them to e-mail their name, e-mail id, location, phone number, hourly or salaried, and department name to Jeff Abate.

http://www.searsholdings.com/event/Kmart_FF_Vendor_0808.pdf