Main Menu

K-Mart

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kmart4life

I will be going to the former Kmart site in Winter Haven FL. next week and post pictures the store closed last year after 25 years because the Landlord wanted them out to make way for Target who backed out and the same with Kohls so the plan backfired in their faces. And people are ticked especially since it was located directly across from Legoland Florida Amusement Park, there is talk about it reopening though.

JimSawhill

Quote from: Kmart4life on May 05, 2016, 11:47:52 PM
I will be going to the former Kmart site in Winter Haven FL. next week and post pictures the store closed last year after 25 years because the Landlord wanted them out to make way for Target who backed out and the same with Kohls so the plan backfired in their faces. And people are ticked especially since it was located directly across from Legoland Florida Amusement Park, there is talk about it reopening though.

KMart4life, when you do go to the KMart in Winter Haven, see if Southgate Shopping Center (on what WAS Cypress Gardens Blvd) is around. I guess the Winter Haven Mall and the Zayre- KashNKarry plaza is gone, too.

Kmart4life

The only Southgate Shopping Center I know of is in Lakeland Florida I don't know if anything Winter Haven though.

Chuck E. Cheese

I passed a Big K that had an all red sign today in Long Island, NY. Don't know where specifically.

JSIDA17

Quote from: Patrick Boots CEC on May 07, 2016, 08:50:21 PM
I passed a Big K that had an all red sign today in Long Island, NY. Don't know where specifically.

That would be the Kmart in Riverhead, NY off of Old Country Road and the Northville Turnpike.

Chuck E. Cheese

Yep, that's it. The color scheme is weird compared to my more local BigK in Cromwell(and every other Big and Suoer K)(?).

JSIDA17

Albertville, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Athens, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Birmingham, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Cullman, AL Kmart when it was a "Big Kmart"

JSIDA17

Cullman, AL Kmart now

JSIDA17

Decatur, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Dothan, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Gardendale, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Homewood, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Jasper, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Mobile, AL Kmart (formally a Sears Essentials)

JSIDA17

Muscle Shoals, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Pell City, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Phenix City, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Tuscaloosa, AL Kmart

JSIDA17

Bullhead City, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Casa Grande, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Kingman, AZ Kmart (I find it funny that it still has a Big Kmart sign (like a lot of former Big Kmart locations), but has regular Kmart signage on the building)

JSIDA17

Lake Havasu City, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Mesa, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Nogales, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Phoenix, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Show Low, AZ Kmart

JSIDA17

Sierra Vista, AZ Kmart