ME-TV's Summer Schedule goes into effect on May 25th

Started by ynkeesfn82, May 11, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynkeesfn82

The Summer of ME as ME-TV's Summer Schedule is known at goes into effect on May 25th.

http://metvnetwork.com/files/MeTV%20Nat%20Sch%202Q15%20E-P%20Eff%205-25-15.pdf

Highlights:

A second airing on Emergency has been adding at 4PM Weekdays.

Saved by the Bell in addition to the E/I airings on Sunday Mornings already airing gets a 2 hour block Monday Nights 9PM-11PM.

Laverne & Shirley get a 2 our block Wednesdays 9PM-11PM.

The Brady Bunch in addition to the 2 hour block on Sundays already airing as The Brady Brunch gets a 2 hour block Friday Nights 9PM-11PM.

My only complaint is the continuation of them airing The ME-TV Mystery Movie 12:30AM-2:30AM. I wish they would air it at a different time because WZME in Bridgeport (Seymour) airs infomercials 12:30AM-3AM.

TheFugitive

Quote from: Marc B on May 11, 2015, 01:15:30 PM
The Brady Brunch gets a 2 hour block Friday Nights 9PM-11PM.

Taking it almost full-circle, as it's original time slot on ABC when I was in grade school was 8PM
Eastern on Fridays.

I sympathize with the pre-emptions of classic shows for infomercials.  I guess I am fortunate in that
I get MeTV from both WPXI in Pittsburgh and WTOV in Steubenville.  And they rarely pre-empt at the same
time.

I like Hogan's Heroes leading into an hour of M*A*S*H right after dinner time.

I had not seen Gomer Pyle, USMC in years, and now I know where it's been...
four o'clock Sunday mornings on MeTV.

I suspect I won't be seeing it for a few more years either.

Hudsons81

The only part of the Comedy Conundrum block that remains intact is the back-to-back Welcome Back Kotter airings in the Thursdays 10 PM hour.

Also, Gilligan's Island makes a return to weeknights with an airing at 6 PM leading into an additional episode of Hogan's Heroes at 6:30.

Hudsons81

It took only four weeks for Me TV to complete the Saved by the Bell: The College Years episode cycle. They started over again tonight (9:30 PM on June 22nd) with the first episode which shows the familiar Saved by the Bell cast moving into their dorms.

Goes to show how short-lived Saved by the Bell: The College Years was-I was hoping it would run until at least 1997.

ynkeesfn82

It's too bad they didn't show Zack & Kelly's wedding. When TBS used to air "Bell" Fridays were "The College Years" and they aired Zack & Kelly's wedding as part of it. Only rather than air it 2 hours straight they aired it as 4 individual episodes. Some other channel needs to air "Bell" as well. E! only shows it whenever it feels like instead of The Kardashians and I don't get MTV2. MTV2 is in a more expensive cable package. Does MTV2 even still air "Bell"? Also here in Connecticut we only get one hour of "Bell" on Sundays on ME-TV WZME in Bridgeport because infomercials air until 11AM on Sundays. Since they have the air the infomercials I wish they would switch to infomercials at 12AM Sunday Nights instead of 1AM and then they could air "Bell" at 10AM instead of Infomercials.

Hudsons81

They're finally showing Zack & Kelly's wedding tonight, right as this is typed.

Hudsons81

Some minor changes have been made effective today...name what those changes are!

ynkeesfn82

Chips back on at 6PM. Gilligan's Island to 8:30AM. Regular Saved by the Bell was on 9PM-11PM on Monday night.

Hudsons81

Quote from: Marc B on July 14, 2015, 04:53:12 AM
Chips back on at 6PM. Gilligan's Island to 8:30AM. Regular Saved by the Bell was on 9PM-11PM on Monday night.

Correct.

Additionally, Saved by the Bell wasn't treated as an E/I show last night, just goes to show the show's age.

Ameskid

I would love it so much if ME-TV started showing St. Elsewhere reruns...I can't think of a network more suitable for it.  They have already aired shows that have not had their entire run legally re-released, such as the 1966 Batman series...
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/