Embarassing/funny Moments

Started by Caldor1999, August 24, 2005, 06:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

this topice can relat to anything Embrsing/Funney it dosent have to be something that happend to  u it could be anything
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

dayville81

Afraid of shoplifters, Ames locked up fitting rooms during liquidation sale. Walking through women's clothing as a shortcut to men's clothing to avoid the crowded main walkway through fare, I see a cute 16 year old girl with a skirt obviously she found from the clothing rack with tags on it. She pulls off the skirt and bends down to find her pants. I stopped and stared at her bare butt as she pulled her pants over her thong underwear. She was unaware I was behind her.

AmesNewington

amesman

No, he's not sick...he's trained :P

Caldor1999

well my sisters ubnder were fell off inm caldor once and she just kicked it aside and just today i was in Ruby Tusday and i made one of teh lodest bupes eevr there lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

storehistoryguy

This happened back in 1992. I was driving alone in town on my way to the produce shop. When I got there I noticed alot of people were looking at me oddly. Even the cashier was looking at me strange and I just didn't know why. I figured everyone was just acting strange for no reason. I got in my car and drove down to the bakery. Same thing there. Two girls who worked there were laughing as well and I was just confused. I looked down at my self and there was absolutly nothing wrong with me. I stoped at the pretzel cart outside and got a pretzel. The pretzel man looked up at my head and said, "You know you have a pencil in your hair." I said, "No I did not know that." Apparently my wife had put it in my hair that morning as a joke. Due to my very thick 1970s styled hair I did not feel it. I felt like a fool.

Ten years later, about summer 2002 my wife and I were driving and we stop at a light. A teenage boy about 17 years old in a blue Cavalier was next to us. He was listening to some load rock music. Thats not the strange part. hes wearing a blue clown wig. Now I bet he knew about it. My wife and I were cracking up at this guy. I didn't even realize the light turned green until the person behind me honked. I didn't feel silly about the pencil thing from then on. I don't know why, but I did. -The End.

Caldor1999

one time when i tought i was home alone i put on a CD by soemoen who i shall not name lets just say its a singe rthat i dont want peopel knowong about so i turned on the cd and i was sing itand i truend around a i nodiced my sister was watching teh whole time it tuns out she dident leave yet
Caldor Forever!

dayville81

one of the Ames I went to several years ago had rest rooms hidden in back of the store. a mens and womens right next to each other. i go into the mens room. only one toilet in the middle of the room with sink to the side. i close the door and lock it but not sure if latch worked or not. i really had to go, no time to check. sit on toilet to take care of business. door suddenly opens, 35 year old absolutely beautiful woman walks in. "im sorry i didnt know anyone was here. there is no toilet paper in women's room and i need some". she bends down next to toilet and rips long pieces off and folds them. i check out her merchandise she gets up, takes a looks at me and says "see you later big man" and leaves.

amesman

I got walked in on in a YMCA shower when I was 12. It was a stupid summer camp thing, and yeah, it was just stupid..

Ameskid

At my school, I was on the johnny and-surprisibus, surprisibus-there was a fire drill. I couldn't finish my "business" fast enough, because you must get out quick. So I run outside and semi-moon people! I didn't buckle my pants, I held them above my waist! Had to finish that when i got out there.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

d_fife

15 yrs ago I accidently broke a purfume bottle in the bradlees in concord nh

Ameskid

I bet the current occupant still smells like perfume spilled in 1991....
:P:mrpink::tumble:

Marc82

Let's see. Where shall I being. I'll begin in 2004.

After being an intern at radio station WXCT 990 AM for two years, I signed a contract to purchase a 2 hour block of time to do my own show. Well on my first night I was so excitied to be hosting my own show that I forgot how everything on the broadcast console worked and I had to ask the Engineer how everything worked.

Another one from when I did my show. I was playing a song and the CD began skipping. I was so embarassed I threw my show into a 10 minute commercial break.

And yet another one from my radio show. I went to go talk about a trip I had went on the week before and got so tounge tied, I ended up mumbling over the air incoherently for 5 minutes. After that I just threw the station into dead air.

Back in 2000 the station above was a hip-hop station. I was visiting my friend who was a DJ there. He put a record on the turntable and turned off the monitor speaker. Then he goes into the bathroom. While he's in there I go out to the lobby to sit down. All of a sudden the guy who hosts the Italian show bursts in the front door of the station, screaming that the record was playing at the wrong speed. My friend comes out of the bathroom, jeans still around his ankles and rips the song off the turntable. The station has dead air for 5 minutes while he tried to find the CD for the song that was on the turntable. When he comes back out to the lobby, pants back up the Italian show host starts yelling and screaming and cussign at him in Italian, even though my friend only speaks and understands English and Spanish.

storehistoryguy

I actually have another one. Back when I was in high school, this was 1985, I tripped and fell down the last five stairs to the staircase I was walking down and feel to the floor knocking over a girl walking by who then feel on to a trash can. It was like a little domino affect. I apologized to her and she was nice and understanding. We both picked up the trash that feel out of the trash can and went on our way. Even though she was fine about it it was still embarrassing.

Ameskid

Oh yeah! I just remembered! One time I was standing in a driveway, taking car pictures. There's a pickup truck driving by. All of a sudden, a hand comes out of the open window and drops a 12-pack of soda onto the road! They were all over, and when a car hits one: PPPSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH-soda all over the place and a soda can jumping around like a 28-year old who just won the lottery. That cracks me up!

Caldor1999

me and one of my friends were tlaking about the bathroms on teh train and how small they and what it looked liek inside and i said oh dident u get a good look when that old lady went in there and  turns out she was still stitting behind me but i though she wasenmt casue i saw her change seats with someone but ehh that lady was freeky looking
Caldor Forever!