Hardee's and Carl's Jr getting divorced

Started by giantsfan2016, June 21, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeinBuffalo

We don't have either in WNY. Checkers is the closest thing.
Bed Bath and Beyond grunt.
N.Y. Ames Pilgrimages completed: Medina #69, Alden #78, Collins #79, Tonawanda #251, Blasdell #1066, South Cheektowaga #1077 (RIP), Cheektowaga/Depew #1079, Buffalo #1109, Buffalo #1206 (RIP)
Dead Retail of Buffalo on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141912098@N03/albums

retailisking

The process of shoehorning Carl's Jr into Hardee's was a torturous one; remember "Star Hardee's?" Too bad it took so long for them to figure it out. The new concept looks intriguing:

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

I hope they bring back this logo for Hardee's:

retailisking

Quote from: ShopKoFan on June 21, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

The 1980s-vintage Hardee's logo is located above the American flag in the new prototype.

Quote from: retailisking on June 22, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
Quote from: ShopKoFan on June 21, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

The 1980s-vintage Hardee's logo is located above the American flag in the new prototype.
They also used it in some of their most recent commercials.

"Goin' Hard at the Hardee's!"

shore72

Hardee's was always a popular stop growing up; I haven't eaten there much in recent years because my wife is boycotting them for their sexually-charged advertising. I'll have to tell her about this!

Hardee's is starting to use their 1976 logo as a secondary logo, as well as in some of their new "Tastes Like America" advertisements, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4r79mfFN9s

I'm glad Hardee's and Carl's Jr. are separating.
Carl's Jr. has a West Coast vibe that does not mix too well with Hardee's Midwest/Southern/East Coast vibe. Hardee's sells more breakfast compared to Carl's Jr.