Why you shouldn't make fun of your friends

Started by giantsfan2016, April 10, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

I think I have mentioned this before. A friend of mine has 2 vehicles - a Honda Civic, which is his and a GMC Terrain SUV that is his mom's and they share. One of his friends (whom I have never met) makes fun of him calling The Terrain a chick vehicle. (I don't know why. Personally I have seen just as many guys driving the Terrain and The Acadia as women).

Anyway about 3 1/2 weeks ago my friend's 20 year old baby brother totaled his Nissan. (The 3rd car he has totaled since I met the brothers in 2015, by the way). So my friend is letting his baby brother drive his Honda Civic, while he drives the Terrain. Both taking turns dropping their mom off at work and picking her up.

Friday before Easter my friend got out of work at 6:30. He's sitting at home alone playing X-Box, drinking a few beers, and smoking a couple joints. About quarter to 9 he gets a phone call from his friend. His car blew up on the highway somewhere in the Hartford area. He asks my friend if he could pick him up. And you know what my friend told him? "Sorry. Me and the chick vehicle are spending the night home."   >:D - That's why you don't make fun of your friends. His friend finally ended up getting an expensive Uber to bring him home.