Main Menu

CBS

Started by Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill), May 02, 2013, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Discuss everything about CBS and its TV shows here.

ynkeesfn82

My favorite shows on CBS are Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, and Undercover Boss. I used to like 2 and a Half Men until they fired Charlie Sheen and replaced him with Ashton Kutcher.  Why CBS renewed this show for another season remains a mystery to me.

I wish CBS would bring back the "Nick on CBS" Saturday morning block, and add the first three seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 to its schedule.

JimSawhill

Quote from: Marc B on May 03, 2013, 08:18:41 AM
My favorite shows on CBS are Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, and Undercover Boss. I used to like 2 and a Half Men until they fired Charlie Sheen and replaced him with Ashton Kutcher.  Why CBS renewed this show for another season remains a mystery to me.

Why did they?? Because it still gives them ratings. It is not funny anymore and Angus Jones is not going to be in the shows next year.  Jon Cryer is a great actor, thou.

Pikapower

Quote from: ShopKoFan on May 09, 2013, 07:23:41 PM
I wish CBS would bring back the "Nick on CBS" Saturday morning block, and add the first three seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 to its schedule.

I doubt that they would do it due to the FCC mandated E/I requirements for over the air stations to have a certain amount of time for educational shows and it seems like Saturday morning are "ripe for the picking"!
I'm on Devianart: https://pikachuxash.deviantart.com/

Don't forget to check out the USA Store Fanon Wiki: https://usastorefanon.fandom.com/wiki/USA_Store_Fanon_Wikia

Quote from: Pikapower on August 02, 2013, 03:01:53 PM
Quote from: ShopKoFan on May 09, 2013, 07:23:41 PM

I doubt that they would do it due to the FCC mandated E/I requirements for over the air stations to have a certain amount of time for educational shows and it seems like Saturday morning are "ripe for the picking"!
Last I checked, CBS sister station The CW's Vortexx block has some shows that meet those requirements (Rescue Heroes), and some shows for older children (ages 7 and up) that are more for entertainment purposes (Dragon Ball Z Kai, Justice League Unlimited).