Another Sad Day for fans of The Golden Girls

Started by Marc82, April 25, 2009, 03:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc82

Today is another sad day for fans of tv's The Golden Girls. Bea Arthur who played Dorothy Zbornak on the show died today at age 86. She also played Maude on the sitcom of the same name.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bea-arthur-dies-at-86-2009254

Crawford

That is a shame, I enjoyed her on both programs and was hoping if another season set of Maude was to be released she could have given commentary. She had a way with simple reaction shots or just her unbridled saracasm to bring forth howls of laughter. Rest in Peace Bea.
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

kendra

Oh no!! Very sad. She'll be missed... :hurt:

NJxxJon

I JUST READ about this on google news........... :( heh man...back when TV was good.
JN

jmcnamara96

No such a great show hope betty isnt going any were

ynkeesfn82

And now "Blanche" Rue McClanahan Dead At 76 today 06/03/2010.  :'(

beachgal26

How sad for all of us that they have passed away.  However, do you believe how on fire Betty White's career is today!

Valerie

I know, she is so funny, I hope she stays around for much longer. Rose was always my favorite.