STAPLES CLOSINGS (impossible, right)

Started by nims57, March 31, 2009, 03:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nims57

One of my local Staples just closed (not moved). Office Depot and OfficeMax have closed lots of stores in the past, but is this a first?

patk

i looked alll over no info on Staples closing :huh:

nims57

Oddly enough, right nearby is the only CVS I know of that ever closed. This was a fairly new CVS, built in 1997, but it closed a while ago, 2004 perhaps?

wwefan101

wow staples nare me  just got a major face lift . and looks  great they added verzion to the store i will check the millbury ma one next week but i heard the ones here wont go anware

EddieJ1984

Thete used to be a staples near me at Harbison & Roosevelt Boulavard in ne philly, it had a cvs next to it (I believe the whole building used to be an acme, then im guessing in the 80s acme decided to build a bigger store across the street)
Anyways, sometimes in the late 90s staples left and cvs took over the whole building, and then a staples would open near red lion road and the boulavard.

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by EddieJ1984
Thete used to be a staples near me at Harbison & Roosevelt Boulavard in ne philly, it had a cvs next to it (I believe the whole building used to be an acme, then im guessing in the 80s acme decided to build a bigger store across the street)
Anyways, sometimes in the late 90s staples left and cvs took over the whole building, and then a staples would open near red lion road and the boulavard.

On Harbison, I know the one. That was an Acme Super Saver that relocated to the former Food Fair across the street. Currently the largest CVS in the chain!

JarvisTummy

The staples here moved into the new shopping center into a smaller building

kendra

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
Oddly enough, right nearby is the only CVS I know of that ever closed. This was a fairly new CVS, built in 1997, but it closed a while ago, 2004 perhaps?

CVS has closed a number of their mall stores, haven't they? I know we lost ours maybe a couple years back...