Main Menu

awesome

Started by Marc82, December 30, 2007, 07:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc82

During the Reggaeton Show on HOT 93.7 the DJs were talking up a record called "Lay-AWay Love" and the female DJ mentioned how she used to put stuff on "Lay-Away" at Walmart and AMES!!!!!!!!!! She was like "Remember AMES guys?"

NJxxJon

haha rock on. people need to join this board and reminiscent. lol
JN

C. Fontaine

Oh man you should let them know whats up with Amesfanclub.com, maybe we can get some free publicity!

GiantApe67

The Stoneham, MA (former Caldor site) still stands at the Redstone Plaza, but the A and E are shorted out.  So now it just says M S when lit.  It's next to a Mattress store, an FYE and some Mexican take out place.  I'll try to get a picure posted down the line.   My wife manages a Paper Store in the same plaza and there are always rumors of it being converted to a Christmas Tree Shop or LA Fitness Center.

The Medford - Fellsway Route 28 Ames site was recently demolished.

Marc82

Okay. Since the female co-host of The Hot 93.7 Reggaeton show doesn't have an email address on HOT 93.7's website, I sent the link to this site and info about it to one of  other DJ's that hosts the show.

His response was: "Who gives a f***?"

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
Okay. Since the female co-host of The Hot 93.7 Reggaeton show doesn't have an email address on HOT 93.7's website, I sent the link to this site and info about it to one of  other DJ's that hosts the show.

His response was: "Who gives a f***?"

Ha....well screw that....their station will probaly be bought out by a talk station in 3 years anyway.....stupid new radio formats....they suck...:bigsmile:
JN

Lastdaysofrain

If you're hosting a show about the worst genre of music ever (aka Reggaton) you're probably a huge tool anyways.