Brammy's May 2019 Update

Started by giantsfan2016, May 11, 2019, 06:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

Not much happening in my world. Things are pretty much status quo. At the end of April I did meet up with Geno aka MR Caldor from this board for his 24th birthday. We had lunch. I got to see his old neighborhood. This month marks my 6th month anniversary with BJ's Wholesale Club. I had my performance review and will be getting a raise. Yours truly has a birthday coming up on Thursday May 23rd. I have no plans, nor do I want any. I'm just gonna to spend the day alone. That's the way I like it. Supposedly I'm going to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania next month, but I'm not looking forward to the trip. Things in my own life are so f u c k e d up at the moment that I can't look forward to the trip.

M.R.CALDOR

I am so sorry to hear that you feel this way, I actually wanted to get together with you for your birthday, but  I will respect your wishes. It was great getting together with you, thank you for lunch. If you need to talk, I am only a PM away. Keep your chin up dude, I'll help you if necessary. 

JimSawhill

Quote from: Brammy on May 11, 2019, 06:26:07 PM
Not much happening in my world. Things are pretty much status quo. At the end of April I did meet up with Geno aka MR Caldor from this board for his 24th birthday. We had lunch. I got to see his old neighborhood. This month marks my 6th month anniversary with BJ's Wholesale Club. I had my performance review and will be getting a raise. Yours truly has a birthday coming up on Thursday May 23rd. I have no plans, nor do I want any. I'm just gonna to spend the day alone. That's the way I like it. Supposedly I'm going to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania next month, but I'm not looking forward to the trip. Things in my own life are so f u c k e d up at the moment that I can't look forward to the trip.

Grammy, you stepping down? I hope you'll be around, but I guess you got busy at BJs. BJs is near my house...