happend and

Started by d_fife, July 13, 2005, 03:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

what happened to all the messages on this board before the new year (2005)? ARE THEY ALL GONE? IS there a way to get them back.

I want to see those messages.

By the way, the sometimes forbidden came come up and I find it annoying,.

C. Fontaine

Yeah, they are all gone, sorry.  My web host's server crashed and they could recover nothing.  I'm afraid it's out of my hands.

d_fife

I AM GETTING TIRED OF FORBIDDEN APEARING. IT IS VERY ANNOYING AND IT SLOWS MY LOOKING STUFF UP DOWN AND WHEN I PUT THE PICTURES UP a few days ago and alot before that it slowed me down and in the future I hope it does not slow me down.

d_fife

why does it say this on the main page,

MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in header.php.

can this be fixed? what will happen? what do I do?

C. Fontaine

Are you still having the problem?  Everything is showing up fine for me...

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
Are you still having the problem?  Everything is showing up fine for me...

I am not having the same problem, but how did the problem happen?

C. Fontaine

I don't know.  All I can think of is that my host may have took the database down temporarily for maintenance or something... Sorry!

d_fife

I hope people know http://69.93.241.194/~amesfan/forum/today.php is to go

becausae www.amesfanclub.com has only posts before may 19, 2006 and a lot of good posts have come since june 10. I also hope this board does not crash like the one 2 yrs ago, as this is my favorite site on teh internet

beachgal26

Sorry to hear about the loss of the old messages.  Since I am still kind of the "new kid on the block," it is interesting for me to check back to see old stuff.

What is the status of the original website with all the goodies?  Will it be back sometime in the future or is all your hard work lost?  (My favorite was the pictures and history of each of the Ames that you and others had visited.)

Thanks for all your hard work!

:bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:  :bigsmile:

tokensafari

yes. i still have all my pictures stored on my external hard drive. Let me know if they need to be re-sent.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by tokensafari
yes. i still have all my pictures stored on my external hard drive. Let me know if they need to be re-sent.

it is back the way it was now

tokensafari

i keep getting referred to a board that will not let me login. I have to go to: http://69.93.241.194/~amesfan/forum/ ... so i can actually login.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by tokensafari
i keep getting referred to a board that will not let me login. I have to go to: http://69.93.241.194/~amesfan/forum/ ... so i can actually login.

same with me.

C. Fontaine

Should be fixed, the store locator is mostly fixed as well!

d_fife

Caldor1999

hmm thats weird i still cant get on there
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Ameskid

Yeah, a few days ago I would enter my password and username and click Login. It would just show the same "You Are Not Registered or Logged In" screen. But it's fine now.....:question::question:
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

Crawford

oddly enough, I can't long onto the board if I am on AOL. If I am on Internet Explorer, I log on no problem. Anyone else having this issue?
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor