Your Most Embrsing/Funney Moment in a store

Started by Caldor1999, April 10, 2005, 11:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

lol i was in home depot one time and me and my sister were picking out tiles for the bath room and i pickd one up and sed this one looks good and after i picked it up all the tiles fell on the ground and broke luckely i dident have to pay for them:insane:

anouther this that happend to my sister is when she was going into Caldor she was were a dress and i guess her underwere was to big and it fell off while she was walking and she just kicked it to the side:insane:

the same kida this happend to her again in Caldor here skrit was caught on something and was pulled up and evey one could see her underwere lol:insane:

also one time whil my sister was walking out of a nine west store her heil broke and she fell
:insane:

and one time i went to dunking donuts and i saw this reallly hot girl walking into the store so i held the dore for her and after i did that she had a shocked look on her face and i didnt relise that i hit a old lady with the dore by mistake and she called me a punk and slowely walked out the store:insane:

Also in Victors Secret i triped and fell into a rack of bras:insane:

And in Ames one time i wasent loking were i was going and i hit a cart witch crashed into a selve holding pant and they fell on the flor and there was pant evey were luckey my parent dident have to pay cause i was only 4 at the time:bigsmile:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

One funny time was when a friend and I figured out that instead of sticking those magnetic bar code things from the electronics department on peoples backs, we could throw them into the pipes in the shopping carts...  They eventually just began waving people through who set it off when leaving the store...:mrpink:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
One funny time was when a friend and I figured out that instead of sticking those magnetic bar code things from the electronics department on peoples backs, we could throw them into the pipes in the shopping carts...  They eventually just began waving people through who set it off when leaving the store...:mrpink:

lol:insane:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

Another thing we thought would be pretty funny, but never got the chance to do, was buy a pizza from across the street and sit down in one of the lawn & garden table displays and eat it.

Caldor1999

ive seen the alarm go off ibn stores many times and knowone even stops the person the casher just sez o its ok u can go
Caldor Forever!

HoJofan206

When I was younger a friend and I would set off stink bombs inside the food area of the Hills store on First Ave.
We would sit on the bench and watch people's faces as they walked into the store and smelled the horrible stench and thought it was coming from the food area.  :P

HoJofan206

I once saw a small kid pee inside a toilet sitting on the sales floor at Home Depot. His mother never saw him do it.

Jag67

Once when my and my dad were walking out of Mal-Wart (I know, I'm sorry) a truck was parked directly behind our car. Not knowing anybody was inside it, I yelled "What kind of idiot would do something like this?!" And he heard me. He had a talk with my dad and made me apologize. I felt really bad about what I said afterwards (I have a very bad habit of saying bad things without thinking and then regretting them later). It was one of the most embarassing moments of my life.:holysh:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

I know two embarassing moments in two stores both involving me:

1. I was with my parents while my mom was shopping for shoes in JCPenney when I spotted a tall red background white lettered "clearance clearance clearance clearance....." sign attached to a metal rack of shoes, that looked sorta old it had a few scratches on it, and me being curious suspected for some odd reason that it could be from Caldor so I decided to just peak to see what was behind the sign by pulling it towards me to see the back of it thinking it was attached to the rack by nails or screws......just then suddenly the whole sign came crashing down onto the floor RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY DAD AND EVERYONE ELSE! Of course I laughed at the situation and couldn't believe that I actually knocked it down so easily!It turned out that the sign was actually attached to the metal rack by magnets and just by tugging a little at the sign made it lose its connection!

Anyway I put the sign back up (it was one of those plastic ones that are flexable) and my dad said jokingly" It would've been funnier if you put the sign back up upside down" so me, being wise crack took the sign and put it upside down but then just decided to put it right side up again cause I thought it was the right thing to do.

2. I was in a JO-ANN Fabrics in the former Service Merchandise in Waterbury( That I requested my parents to go to see how it changed and got to do it by mowing the lawn and washing the dishes) and me being interested in seeing traces of Service Merchandise looked all over the store the only traces I found were the original enterance doors, characteristics of the building itself, and faded Fire Extingusher signs that could've been there when Service Merchandise was open. Fruitlessly I found no logos of Service Merchandise but I wasn't ready to give up yet so I noted back to Caldor1999's observation of "former Caldor logos in the back room of a Kmart that operates there now", so I decided "what if the backroom has some Service Merchandise stuff?" I explored this possibility but I was hindered when I discovered the back room was for "Employees Only" courtesy of a sign on the door. So I decided just to take a peak through the windows to see any Service Merchandise stuff I tried to keep my distance so I wouldn't set any alarm off by accident. Then suddenly according to a motion sensors range I got too close and out of nowhere I heard this loud chime" DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOO!"
I panicked and screamed out of suprise and anxiety " HOLY SH********!"
fearing by some odd reason that I could get in trouble and be thrown out of the store for this, I ran clearly away from those doors and decided to never go near the storage room again.

Later I found out that it was a "welcome" chime for employees that were entering the backroom, and no I did not find any Service Merchandise stuff lol:insane: