Brammy's September 2018 Update

Started by giantsfan2016, September 04, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

What can I say about September? Absolutely nothing! No changes whatsoever.

1. I'm giving up on trying to lose the weight, I want to lose. I'll keep it in check and try and keep it in the 270 pound range. It's too much aggravation trying to lose the last 25 pounds I want to lose.

2. I'm giving up on looking for employment. It's been almost 22 months. I'm sick of it. Broken promise after broken promise. What does giving up on looking for employment mean? It means that I will not be able to meet up with the people on this board like Jon and Geno in 2019. Sorry guys.

NJxxJon

We will plan something man!

Im getting annoyed to because i just called 4 places I filed apps for.....
JN

giantsfan2016

Quote from: NJxxJon on September 04, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
We will plan something man!

Im getting annoyed to because i just called 4 places I filed apps for.....

Good luck to you with everything, homie. I'm just sick of the fact that places want you to call them to show them that you're interested in a job you applied for. In the olden days they called you. I have this crippling fear of talking to strangers on the phone. It comes from that fact that 9 or 10 year old Brammy was called an idiot by a DJ at a radio station because he confused Blondie and Amii Stewart when I called to request a song. Couple that with the fact when I was a little older and I called a friend to find out what he wanted me to bring over for football snacks and one of his friends that I didn't know answered his cellphone and when I asked to speak to my friend he wouldn't let me. Both those instances has given me fear of rejection. Well those instances plus all the times when I was in school and as a form of bullying - people used to pretend they were my friend and want to do things with me and they ended up canceling. When I was in school I was bullied a lot. These are the reasons. I was a fat kid. I was smart. (I used to get good grades). I had coke bottle thick glasses. I was even bullied because my parents liked shopping at KMART. They would call me poor. (My family, while we weren't rich, we definitely were not poor. We owned a nice house. My dad made enough money, so my Mom didn't have to work. She had a few part time jobs here and there).

Couple all that with what I told you on messenger the other day, Jon you know - about my friend and I'm at my wits' end. In fact last night I got fed up with all the s h i t and took an electric razor and shaved off all my hair, which I had been growing for six month.