any weired dreams u had about a store

Started by Caldor1999, April 10, 2005, 11:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

lol i dempet i walked into a Ames store and there people standing at the Jelwer Conter and the Walk Like A Egyption song comes onand they all start doing the dance around the store:insane::insane::insane:

ive also had dreams about Caldor comeing back
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Jag67

When I was about 4 years old I had a dream I was locked inside Service Merchandise after it closed whith this guy I didn't even know and it was really creepy and dark.

Also when I was about 3-4 years old I had a dream I was in an old-style K-Mart at midnight with my dad and we were in the very very back of the store where it was all dark and creepy and they were playing this really really loud 80's rock song inside the store.

Don't ask.:D

Anonymous

The other night I drempt that my local Montgomery Ward (now a Burlington) had been restored to...and I quote my dream-voice..."Its complete 1988 condition." No clue why I had this dream...but it was very very cool and uber-realistic.

Anonymous

76fanAmesmanBBTB

I had one VERY weird dream where I went into a closed Caldor store with my mom yet they had a banner as their sign that was 70s style but the rainbow was a tad different (dreams do that to me sometimes) but it the store size was reduced in half and the merchandice was all covered in dust but it was new stuff and people were in there buying stuff. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I KNOW WEIRD!:o:o:o:o

It was like the store was closed but still operating :o:o:o:o

location unknown:o:o:o:o

THE MOST WEIRD THING IS THAT IT WAS SO REALISTIC TO ME THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!

I have odd dreams

Must be my interests lol :insane:

Caldor1999

i keep on haveing dreams that it reopens lol
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

HoJofan206

I had a dream that K-Mart closed several under performing stores and that Target took on an more upscale image.  I also dreamed that Wal-Mart took over America and helped shut down most stores in the department store genre.....
Hey wait a minute, I think I was awake for this!!  :P

thedisneystore967

QuoteOriginally posted by HoJofan206
I had a dream that K-Mart closed several under performing stores and that Target took on an more upscale image.  I also dreamed that Wal-Mart took over America and helped shut down most stores in the department store genre.....

lol....:insane:

storehistoryguy

One time I thought they were going to knock down Dixie Square Mall.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by HoJofan206

lol:insane::insane:
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

2.5 yeras ago I had a dream (nightmare) about Kmart going belly up!!

In that dream, it said in the article about Kmart going belly up, Kmart said we had no choice but to make such decision.

AT the time Kmart was bankrupt.

Rayco7030

hadf a dream one time of being in the early 80's ewwhen they had king's but it was a different style shopping plaza
Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

Caldor1999

i keep on have dreams about Caldor but last night i dremped Wal Mart and Home Depot bouth were goinig out of Bizz

lol store Chain's from the South like Wal Mart and Home Depot are always horrble :insane:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

i keep dreaming caldor comes back lol
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

a had a dream not too long ago about a plaza with 3 mcdonald's and most of the national chains.

d_fife

I had a dream that I went to new york city and saw buildings of Ames, bradlees and Caldor in the dumpster and 2 k-marts across from each other and one looked like the one in fort saginaw mi.

Ames#1171

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy

They have started the process of tearing the place down, only they started tearing down the only part of the mall that was going to be reused!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Now on to the dream:

I have had a few dreams that I was back working @ Ames, like it had never been gone.  Only The people that I am working with are not the people that I worked with @ Ames, but the people I work with now @ the bank.
Ames" border="0

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Ames#1171
QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy

They have started the process of tearing the place down, only they started tearing down the only part of the mall that was going to be reused!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Now on to the dream:

I have had a few dreams that I was back working @ Ames, like it had never been gone.  Only The people that I am working with are not the people that I worked with @ Ames, but the people I work with now @ the bank.

I once had a dream about a rich's dancing.

I had a dream once about Kmart in  manchester closed. I once had a dream about the one in gilford closing. those became realities. I had a dream a few nights ago that bradlees came back.

powersbt

I've had dreams about working in my store many times. The one that recurrs the most is of me ordering product on the shelves. It's usually fairly accurate, as far as the layout of the aisle compared to reality, and it's accurate as far as having to decide whether I will go ahead and order a product, or wait until the next order to do so.

Anonymous

It was probably in early 2004, but I dreamt that my local Kmart closed... and it did in late August of that year.

Caldor1999

io always dream that caldor is still opne as a store and till running and also i dfremped not to long ago that i went into ames and people were string at me and stoped and did the walk like a egyptan dance
Caldor Forever!

KyleRF

I had a dream that Walmart was put out of business by Caldor and Jamesway! :yup:

d_fife

I recently had a dream that TArget bought out Barnes and noble and torn them down to build targets in area where there are no targets.

I hate that as i love barnes and noble.

d_fife

last night I had a dream that there was a huge macy's on this road in laconia nh and it was jordan marsh. the nearest one to me is in bedford nh.

d_fife

I had a dream that a new super wal-mart was near the new target in bedford new hampshire, what cuased this is more supercenters.