Del Taco

Started by XDeSuEhTX, February 14, 2009, 03:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XDeSuEhTX

I did not see this anywhere on here.

Discuss.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

XDeSuEhTX

Here is their logo and a typical building style.

"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

wwefan101

lol   i never seen  one of them but i pefer tacobell   now that my town has one

retailfan

Ive heard thay are very good supposedly they are coming to Indiana  but i have yet to see them they are predometly on the west coast  Hardees has the Red Burrito  in them in some locations and they are very good also
Much better grade of food then Taco Bell

XDeSuEhTX

QuoteOriginally posted by retailfan
Ive heard thay are very good supposedly they are coming to Indiana  but i have yet to see them they are predometly on the west coast  Hardees has the Red Burrito  in them in some locations and they are very good also
Much better grade of food then Taco Bell

They've already got a location in Indiana in Mishawaka.

TRJ22487

I didn't realize they still existed.
The only one I knew was in West Lebanon, New Hampshire
Right in front of K-Mart, it is a Kleen Laundramat now, but the outside of the building still has the same design. It probably closed around 1998

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

I wish they had one in our area. I checked the menu on their website, and they not only carry the usual Mexican food, but also some American food, like cheeseburgers and fries.

Could you believe that the closest one to me is in the lower peninsula of Michigan, near Detroit?!