Brammy's January 2019 update

Started by giantsfan2016, January 06, 2019, 09:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

Been a while since I've done this. I'm sorry I've been so secretive about my life.

Things have finally been looking up for your favorite admin, Brammy. In November after doing an Urban Explorer Video (with Geno) at the long vacant Showcase Cinemas in East Hartford, Connecticut and a visit to the Buckland Hills Mall, I got a phone call to come in for an interview at BJ's Wholesale Club. I went in for my interview the following day and was hired on the spot! The worst part of the interview was the damn drug test. Not because I had used any (I haven't smoked weed since September 2017), but because BJ's uses a mouth swab for their drug test and I couldn't generate enough saliva even after they gave me water to drink. I ended up having to do the test twice. I went in for Orientation on Tuesday the 20th of November and had my first day Wednesday the 21st. I round up the shopping carts and assist members with loading heavy items into their vehicles. It's great having spending money and being able to buy my Mom gifts for her birthday and Christmas. - Both events are 11 days apart. On Monday December 17th one of the HR ladies asked me if I was interested in continuing my employment past Christmas. I accepted. Once my probation period is over in February I hope I can move into another position. So yeah, Brammy is indirectly employed by Zayre. BJ's Wholesale Club was founded by Zayre in 1984.

2019 is shaping up to be a very busy year for Brammy. I have two trips to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania planned this year. One in February for my friend Kyle's birthday and one in July to meet up with Kyle and maybe another friend and do a guy's day trip to Dorney Amusement Park in Allentown. I will try to get some pictures of the King of Prussia Mall. Hopefully I won't get arrested by the Upper Merion Police Department. If I can get access to a vehicle during one of these trips I hope to visit some other malls such as the Plymouth Meeting Mall and the Neshaminy Mall.

Other big plans for 2019? More Urban Explorer videos with Geno. I also plan on paying off some of my debt, and hopefully save up for a down payment to buy myself a vehicle, though that may not happen until 2020. I'm also plan on reconnecting with some of my other friends. I'm also trying to figure out what to do for my birthday in May. Since my birthday is right around Memorial Day, I may wait until the beginning of June to do something. I also hope to attend my first NY Giants Football game this year along with my first Yankees game. Then in February 2020 is my big trip. I hope to go to the Daytona 500 race!

Health wise I'm still 270 pounds. I hope to get down to 245 pounds by my birthday.

Have a great 2019 everyone!

TheFugitive

Congrats on the new job and the weight loss!  Hope you have a great year as well!