Brammy's October 2018 Update

Started by giantsfan2016, October 06, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

Here's my October 2018 update.

The bad: Still no job, so no chance of getting a vehicle anytime soon. With that said I also missed out going to a concert at Foxwoods last night.

The good: As of this morning I'm down to 265 pounds. I put in a few more job applications. One place pays $15.75/Hour. The other $10.50/Hour. Neither one of these places is open yet. They're still under construction. Perhaps the the most exciting news is a friend and I may be visiting a long vacant department store within the next few weeks.

NJxxJon

JN

giantsfan2016

Quote from: Brammy on October 06, 2018, 06:27:23 PM
Here's my October 2018 update.

The bad: Still no job, so no chance of getting a vehicle anytime soon. With that said I also missed out going to a concert at Foxwoods last night.

The good: As of this morning I'm down to 265 pounds. I put in a few more job applications. One place pays $15.75/Hour. The other $10.50/Hour. Neither one of these places is open yet. They're still under construction. Perhaps the the most exciting news is a friend and I may be visiting a long vacant department store within the next few weeks.

Good news and bad news.

Good News:

1. Last Wednesday I did get to a longtime vacant get to a long time vacant department store, just not the one I expected. My friend and I did an Urban Explorer Video of it He hasn't uploaded it to  You Tube yet. It's the former AMES in Centennial Plaza in Meriden, CT. It closed as AMES in the late 80s or early 90s. Sat empty for a while, became a close-out store called Raildroad Salvage and has been sitting empty for over 10 years at this point.

2. We also did an Urban Explorer video of the Meriden, CT Sears.

3. We're probably going to do another Urban Explorer video in a week or two.

Now the bad news.

1. I got turned down from that place that pays $15.75 an hour.

2. I no longer have my ears pierced. The hole in my left ear got ripped and I'm afraid of losing my earring, so I took both of them out. I hope they will heal and I will able to get them pieced in six months (or so). It was my own stupidity that led to this. I wear these big headphones when I listen to music and one my left side the headphone cup was sitting on top of my earring pulling the earring and stretching the hole.