Started by tokensafari, January 06, 2005, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

This Krogers closed in 2005

wiseguy93

This is located on Summit Drive.

wiseguy93

near Southwyck Mall. It is an old greenhouse store with an interesting remodelling job

wiseguy93

This Greenhouse is located on Manhattan Boulevard

wiseguy93

Greenville South Shopping Center

wiseguy93

Here's a former Kroger's located in the Richlands Mall not sure when it opened or when it closed I think the late 1990's is when the store closed. The building is now home to Grant's Supermarket.

wiseguy93

Here's a former Kroger's Greenhouse located at 132 Village Center Mall. Now this former Krogers is now home to the Harlan Medical Center (Mountain Comprehensive Health Corporation) Not for sure when Kroger's closed but it was in the early 1980's that Village Center Mall opened.

Photo from MCHC website.

wiseguy93

Here's a former Kroger's Greenhouse. Now a Antique Mall.

wiseguy93

Kroger's left this Superstore and moved a few blocks up the street. This former Kroger's superstore is now home to a Gold's Gym.

wiseguy93

This 1970's Kroger's Superstore is still open for buiness.

wiseguy93

A small former Kroger's Superstore built in 1970 at 20,000 SF.
After Kroger's shut down, it served as Food Land for many years now vacant.

wiseguy93

This Former Kroger's Superstore was left vacant in 2005.

wiseguy93

This vacant Kroger's greenhouse is 26,410 square foot. located on the southeast corner of Webster Street and Park Street in Taylorville, Illinois.

wiseguy93

Another Kroger's Greenhouse sits vacant after Kroger's moved down the street.

Mobil

QuoteOriginally posted by videogamer75
Even though they are the third largest retailer in the US, I have never been to a kroger, nor are there any in NJ. I am only familiar with Acme, Pathmark, A&P, and Shop rite....

They are the no. 1 supermarket in the Houston area, where I used to live. They became even bigger when they bought Albertsons there in 2002.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Green house located at 1610 Creswell Ln Opelousas, Louisiana.

wiseguy93

This is a former Kroger's superstore which has been remolded.

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil
Even though they are the third largest retailer in the US, I have never been to a kroger, nor are there any in NJ. I am only familiar with Acme, Pathmark, A&P, and Shop rite....

They are the no. 1 supermarket in the Houston area, where I used to live. They became even bigger when they bought Albertsons there in 2002.

The closest thing to Kroger in PA is the Turkey Hill Mini Marts in the Lancaster, PA area. Kroger operates other mini mart chains too throughout the country under various names. Kroger also owns Turkey Hill Dairy which makes ice cream and iced teas (although their relationship is very well hidden)

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Green house now Kimberll's funiture store.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Green house located in the Clearfield Plaza, now a Bi Lo Foods

videogamer75

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil

The closest thing to Kroger in PA is the Turkey Hill Mini Marts in the Lancaster, PA area. Kroger operates other mini mart chains too throughout the country under various names. Kroger also owns Turkey Hill Dairy which makes ice cream and iced teas (although their relationship is very well hidden)

I'm very familiar with Turkey Hill Minit Marts as well as the iced tea. You would think Kroger would have grocery stores where one of their subsidiaries was located.

wiseguy93

A Kroger's Greenhouse built in 1984, but since then the outside has had some remolding take place, but you can still tell it's was a Kroger's Greenhouse.
Located at Oak Hill West Virginia at the Fayette Square

wiseguy93

A really nice new Krogers.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Greenhouse
Picture for Loopnet.com