Brammy's February 2019 Update

Started by giantsfan2016, February 08, 2019, 06:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

Hey everyone. Here's my February 2019 update.

Things are going really well for me at BJ's Wholesale Club. I just had my 90 job performance review and it went really well. (My actual 90 day anniversary date is around February 19th). I was told they will begin training me in a couple new positions within the next month or so. They will be training me to be a gas station attendant and cashier. I don't know if this training comes with an increase in salary or not because I still will have to do shifts as the cart guy. Truthfully at this point I'm still thankful that BJ's took a chance on me and gave me a job. I've worked several double shifts for them including two during the latest polar vortex. I'm still getting to know my coworkers, but there are a few that are really cool and hope to get to know better as friends.  :-)

One of my secret shames is I'm bad when it comes to budgeting my money, so I had to push back my February trip to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania until near the end of March. It was supposed to be a trip to see my friend Kyle for his birthday. I will still see him during my visit. I'm looking forward to going to a Flyer's hockey game with him and going to the King of Prussia Mall - see the changes that have been made since my last visit in 2013. As for the rest of my financial situation? I paid off one of my debts and am working on the others.

My best friend from Stop and Shop got a promotion and transfer to another Stop and Shop location. I'm really happy for him. He's a good kid and deserves it. He has a milestone birthday coming up in May. He will be 25. I'm hoping he and I can do something for our birthday. (My own birthday is 14 days after his). 25? Wow. I remember when I was 25. One of my other friends from Stop and Shop is also having a milestone birthday in May. He will be 30.

I will not be appearing in anymore Urban Explorer videos. Geno and I are no longer friends. After a disagreement last week on Facebook he unfriended and blocked me.  :'(

M.R.CALDOR

I would like to add that the only reason why I unfriended and blocked you was because I was deeply hurt by how you responded to me. You know that I was always there for you to talk to, even if I didn't have a solution or a response, I always listened to what you had to say, as I cared about you. When I came to you that day and wanted to talk to you about the difficult times I am facing, I was shocked, upset and saddened by your response of "Sorry, I've got my own problems". I felt as if you didn't care and it really hurt. It should be noted that, because of how I've been treated throughout my life, I have a very low trust threshold and those who I bring in to my inner circle, I would hope to be honest, genuine and loyal to me. It would be nice if we could rekindle this relationship, but we need to care about each other equally.

giantsfan2016

Quote from: M.R.CALDOR on February 08, 2019, 10:18:24 AM
I would like to add that the only reason why I unfriended and blocked you was because I was deeply hurt by how you responded to me. You know that I was always there for you to talk to, even if I didn't have a solution or a response, I always listened to what you had to say, as I cared about you. When I came to you that day and wanted to talk to you about the difficult times I am facing, I was shocked, upset and saddened by your response of "Sorry, I've got my own problems". I felt as if you didn't care and it really hurt. It should be noted that, because of how I've been treated throughout my life, I have a very low trust threshold and those who I bring in to my inner circle, I would hope to be honest, genuine and loyal to me. It would be nice if we could rekindle this relationship, but we need to care about each other equally.

Check your Yahoo email .

M.R.CALDOR

Quote from: Brammy on February 08, 2019, 04:50:54 PM
Quote from: M.R.CALDOR on February 08, 2019, 10:18:24 AM

Check your Yahoo email .

Emailed you back.