Rainforest Cafe?

Started by RockstarRich, December 20, 2019, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockstarRich

Has anyone been lately? I haven't been since the Westfarms Mall location was still in operation.

Got a hankering for their Mojo Bones
Three blue stars, set over the hill
Call them back, you never will

(~):-}

Jon_TheBarber

I have only been to the one in Atlantic City.  Almost pooped my pants when the thunder storm happen.  Luckily picked up an extra pair of undies in gift store!

https://www.rustyzipper.com/full/185991-M48727.jpg
Live Mas

RockstarRich

Quote from: Jon_TheBarber on December 20, 2019, 09:13:04 AM
I have only been to the one in Atlantic City.  Almost pooped my pants when the thunder storm happen.  Luckily picked up an extra pair of undies in gift store!

https://www.rustyzipper.com/full/185991-M48727.jpg

l o l what in the hell

I do remember the thunder being pretty realistic though. I'm taking a vacation to AC in mid august maybe I should check it out

Jon_TheBarber

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Live Mas

RockstarRich

Does anyone have a pic of an old menu from the 90's or early 00's?

Brammy

I'm too lazy to find the link, but the other day 104.3 JAMZ the Throwback Hip-hop station in Chicago posted a story on their Facebook Page from their sister station NewsRadio WBBM that several Chicago-area locations were closing.
The Real Brammy

RockstarRich

Quote from: bjs203marc on December 22, 2019, 06:50:13 PM
I'm too lazy to find the link, but the other day 104.3 JAMZ the Throwback Hip-hop station in Chicago posted a story on their Facebook Page from their sister station NewsRadio WBBM that several Chicago-area locations were closing.

Yikes that's no good. I'm hoping the Atlantic City location holds on for dear life!

MikeRa

Quote from: RockstarRich on December 23, 2019, 08:46:15 AM
Quote from: bjs203marc on December 22, 2019, 06:50:13 PM

Yikes that's no good. I'm hoping the Atlantic City location holds on for dear life!
The same for the 2 Disney World locations
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"