Urban Legen 1998
Single White Female 1992
Jaw Braker 1999
Beetle Juce 1988
Edward Scososer Hands 1990
Fattle Actraction 1987
Day Light 1996
Volcano 1997
Despretly Seeking Susen 1985(one of teh few good madonna movies)
Leage Of There Own 1992
Earth Girls Are Easy 1988
Evlria Mistriss Of The Dark 1988
Day After Tomorw 2004
Friday The 31th 1980
View From The Top 2003
The Ring 2002
The Sweetst Thing 2002
Office Space 1999
Marryed To The Mob 1988
Deep Impact 1998
Posion Ive 1992

i'll add more latter on
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

horror movies, comedy movies, some action movies, disney movies, National Lampoon's vacation, Jurassic park 3, Jaws, Ernest Scared Stupid, What about Bob?, Fantastic Four, Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Turtles 1, killer klowns from outer space, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Spaceballs, leprechaun 4, lion king 1/2, disney's the hunchback of notre dame, batman 1, spider-man, Spider-man 2, S.I.C.K. (Serial insane clown killer), Matilda, Anchorman, Aladdin: Return of Jafar, Rock-a-doodle, the goonies, hercules, War of the Worlds, masters of the universe, Willow, Corpse Bride, mrs. doubtfire, Space Jam, Peter Pan, Daredevil, The Incredible Hulk, Jack Frost 1 and 2, Casper, Child's play trilogy, Disney's Aladdin, Dinosaur (The disney one), Inspector Gadget, Austin Powers, Austin Power 2, Austin Powers 3, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the hobbit, Scooby Doo, national lampoon's christmas vacation, Batman Begins, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, all Nightmare on Elm street movies, Deep Impact, Freddy vs. Jason, every Friday the 13th movie, Leprechaun: back 2 da hood, Sleepaway Camp, Stephen King's It, Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events, Dennis the menace, Clown at midnight, Dudley do-right, Home alone 1 and 2, Boogeyman, Garfield, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Nutty Professor, Rumpelstiltskin, halloween 1, 2, 6 and 8, Silent Night Deadly Night, Sleepy Hollow, ERnest Saves Christmas, James and the Giant Peach, Killjoy 1 and 2, Lake Placid, Shark ATtack, Shark attack 3: Megalodon, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Jingle all the way, Christmas with the Kranks, Polar Express, Godzilla (1998), An American Tail, Moonraker, Spy Who Loved Me, Troll, Scrooge (1970), Toy STory 2, the mask, Thunderball, Licence to Kill, Bushwhacked, Clownhouse, National LAmpoon vacation movies, Shreik, Monsters, Inc., Scary Movie, BAck to the Future, Spaceballs, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the Movie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Finding Nemo, Cat in the hat, Nightmare before Christmas, Armegeddon, the grinch, batman: mask of the phantasm, Hook, Muppets, and MANY MORE

C. Fontaine

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is the funniest movie out there... It is a holiday tradition in my family to watch it!

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is the funniest movie out there... It is a holiday tradition in my family to watch it!

That was an okay movie. I liked it when they Clark (Chevy Chase) was making Lasky (John Candy) go on all those rides by putting a gun to his head. Poor guy! :insane:

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy
QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine

That was an okay movie. I liked it when they Clark (Chevy Chase) was making Lasky (John Candy) go on all those rides by putting a gun to his head. Poor guy! :insane:

clark making lasky go on the rides was the summer vacation and that was my fav with clark flipping out when the family want to turn back, the swat team surrounded the family, they got lost in the bad neighborhood of st. louis and clark go to the motel by luck (he fell asleep when driving).

the holiday one the boss got kidnapped and the police came. the cat got fried.

I watched friday the 13th parts 2 and 3 today. WILL I GET nightmares from watching them like this!!!!! they are erie with the music like when a character is a lone in the forest and they have the camera show someone watching them. In the 3rd one a character said jason attacked her 2 years before and that was kind of scary.

Jon_TheBarber

Matrix reloaded
Amercian Tail Feivel Goes West
Live Mas

riickyyyspaaaaniiiish

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and The Sandlot 3 are very good.  HTTM2 is better but TS3 is very timey wimey and I remember being like wtf how was the third sandlot movie mind blowing.
misses spags